General Chat

Stevo985

I'd imagine in 10-20 years time they will be up in space being able to record any part of the world

Facial recognition will be the next big thing in surveillance. If Facebook can recognise your mug, then plod will have it before you know it.
They've had it for absolutely ages

Damn it, I'm going to boil in my balaclava in this weather.

There are so many variables in a potential murder, I think it would be VERY difficult to control all of them in a urban environment. 

I think in a rural setting with very few people about, it's easier for someone to go missing for a while before anyone realises. And it's also much easier to dispose of the evidence, before anyone knows they've been ground down and fed to the pigs or incinerated or buried in concrete etc. 

So in short, if you want to kill someone, own a farm. 

Oh cool. The sun is out. Lets play some barefoot football in the grass!

Two minutes later the ball nestles in a tuft, I don't pay attention so instinctively swing at the ball, immediately realise my mistake as my foot swipes through a patch of nettles.

Two minutes after that I'm on the ground, holding my foot, rocking and going 'ow, ow, owww' like a big hairy baby.

• Like 1

At the height of today's heat I seen a bloke walking along with his coat on eating a tip top.

tumblr_lkczr7zgLg1qhpzp8o1_500.jpg

I believe they're known as 'ice pops' in other territories.

Don't do the murder in your local area, plod will eventually be so clueless they'll just suggest locals get dna tested to put all the other locals at ease. All that dna you left in her hair because you don't have a record is now going to get you a free hliday in the big house.

Best to do it away from your own doorstep. A train up to Liverpool. Stay over for three nights, do the deed on the middle day. Use cash to buy the ticket.

But what if I want to murder my neighbour? I have to relocate first?

I barely know anyone at all that I'd like to murder in Liverpool. Five people, tops.

Edited by Davkaus

the idea is no connection, utterly random

kill your neighbour because you think he's a tit and some big mouth down the street is going to tell the Mirror 'his neighbour thought he was a tit and wanted to ice him'. Luckily, if he does tell the Mirror the final story will be headlined 'Tories killed Bambi Spurs Tulisa'

Why would I want to kill a random person? That's the sign of a psychopath.

I want to murder the clearing in the woods who keeps blocking my gate with his rubbish bins. Killing a scouser won't sort that shit out.

I'm pretty sure I could kill several people in either an urban or rural environment. Rural would probably be easier. 

get the scouser to kill your neighbour when you are somewhere with witnesses and cctv

at the pay off, kill the scouser

I thought the idea was to get away with it by being untraceable, if your neighbour dies, we all know you thought he was a tool

I'm pretty sure I could kill several people in either an urban or rural environment. Rural would probably be easier. 

rural is defo easier as those people move slower and are generally dim witted

you could even say you thought it was a badger if you're caught

• Like 1

rural is defo easier as those people move slower and are generally dim witted

you could even say you thought it was a badger if you're caught

Definitely, I could bury someone in the field in the back of my garden and no-one would have a scooby.

In other news I imagine Villatalk is quite high in the NSA's books now..

• Like 1

At the height of today's heat I seen a bloke walking along with his coat on eating a tip top.

Those things would just split the sides of your mouth open.

Those things would just split the sides of your mouth open.

Can you still buy tip tops i thought this nanny state government would have banned them by now clearly to many bogus E numbers

Edited by AshVilla

I reckon I could kill someone (theoretically) and pin the blame on some other poor sucker.

Try it. Pin it on 8pints, no one will miss him.

Pin it on villaajax he doesn't read his PM's (Or ignores them from me, that's probably closer to the truth)

Pin it on villaajax he doesn't read his PM's (Or ignores them from me, that's probably closer to the truth)

He ignores them because he's sick of reading 50 PM's about why you think you should be VT EWR Champion followed by a photo of your schlong dressed up to look like famous wrestlers through time.

Edited by Ginko
  • Like 3

Â