Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

Has Glaston not been on since?

Classic head under a rock till you win syndrome again then!

Not that I've seen.

That is nothing though, the season under Ramos when they nearly went down he vanished for about 3 months.

Its probably not result related though to be fair, I hear he has been commission to work on a re-write of the Bible. Rumour is he is doing away with the Old Testament, which is fair enough really as Jesus was a Spurs fan and nothing that happened prior to his birth should count.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not that I've seen.

That is nothing though, the season under Ramos when they nearly went down he vanished for about 3 months.

Its probably not result related though to be fair, I hear he has been commission to work on a re-write of the Bible. Rumour is he is doing away with the Old Testament, which is fair enough really as Jesus was a Spurs fan and nothing that happened prior to his birth should count.

lmfao.

Also, Chas and Dave are the highest selling band of all time. True fact!

He was about to post last night then saw we equalized and went onto win the game.

Bloody history has a habit of changing suddenly like that.

Games lost on Tuesdays do not count. Similarly games won on Wednesdays do not count.

It's part of the make up of the universe and cannot be argued with.

He was about to post last night then saw we equalized and went onto win the game.

Bloody history has a habit of changing suddenly like that.

Non Champions League Games lost on Tuesdays do not count. Similarly Non Champions League Games won on Wednesdays do not count. All European Cup Games prior to Champions League do not count

It's part of the make up of the universe and cannot be argued with.

Edited for accuracy :D:D:D

Not that I've seen.

It's classic Spurs fan behaviour. I used to get no end of grief during the mid to late 80's from my Spurs supporting school friends. They went very quiet in the early 90's when we gave them a few 5 goal poundings. One even disowned Spurs and said he no longer supported them after the 5-2 win at WHL. That is why I hate Spurs with such a passion. Most Spurs fans are quiet most of the time, but a slight hint of success and they're the cockiest bunch you'll ever find!

Not that I've seen.

It's classic Spurs fan behaviour. I used to get no end of grief during the mid to late 80's from my Spurs supporting school friends. They went very quiet in the early 90's when we gave them a few 5 goal poundings. One even disowned Spurs and said he no longer supported them after the 5-2 win at WHL. That is why I hate Spurs with such a passion. Most Spurs fans are quiet most of the time, but a slight hint of success and they're the cockiest bunch you'll ever find!

Have you read the posts by Villa fans in this thread? All the reasons the Villa fans cite for hating Spurs fans are constantly on display by the Villa posters in this thread. I'm not saying it's all those posting here, but for every Glaston, there are 20 Villa contributors to this thread that are just as bad and often worse. I stuck up for Glaston a while ago and do feel he's not treated particuarly fairly, but at the same time, I don't think he's done himself any fabours in with his repsonses in the last few months. But it's a bit mental to call Spurs fans "the cockiest bunch you'll ever find" when you post at Villatalk. I'm not saying all Villa fans are cocky, but this certianly isn't the ideal forum in which to accuse another fan base of being so. It' like the KKK accusing the Nazi's of racism.

Not that I've seen.

Have you read the posts by Villa fans in this thread? All the reasons the Villa fans cite for hating Spurs fans are constantly on display by the Villa posters in this thread. I'm not saying it's all those posting here, but for every Glaston, there are 20 Villa contributors to this thread that are just as bad and often worse. I stuck up for Glaston a while ago and do feel he's not treated particuarly fairly, but at the same time, I don't think he's done himself any fabours in with his repsonses in the last few months. But it's a bit mental to call Spurs fans "the cockiest bunch you'll ever find" when you post at Villatalk. I'm not saying all Villa fans are cocky, but this certianly isn't the ideal forum in which to accuse another fan base of being so. It' like the KKK accusing the Nazi's of racism.

It has been statistically proved from the years 1945-2010 that Spurs fans are the cockiest. I am not manipulating any statistics here , I'm just putting them in their correct context. All cockiness before WW2 does not count, because it's a big cock in a little pond and non-comparable to post war cockiness.

It has been claimed by some on VT that Manchester City fans are now the cockiest in the country, however their recent cockiness is minute when put in comparison with that of Tottenham Cockspurs, who have a long and prestigious history of being complete cocks.

I'm not doing anything ground breaking here, I'm just presenting the facts in their right and proper context. Tottenham fans are the biggest cocks of all, and will remain so for infinity. Says me.

Not that I've seen.

It is a Villa message board though.

Football is tribal by nature, which is why threads like this become so successful. Villa fans knock Spuds, Spuds knock Villa.

As for Glaston and his PR campaign, he can shove it up his arse. If I was to visit the Secret Spuds forum I registered on and admit to being a Villa fan, even if I was loving them all up, I would be banned. The fact that Glaston had a Villa fan banned from there means to me he overstayed his welcome here. The bloke is a prick.

Your posts are mostly fair and balanced though, and you continue to be a valued member of the board. :thumb:

Joey55, as always you raise some fair points I'd expect nothing less from you as a poster. I would though point out that (as MMFy does) that this is a Villa message board and as such is always likely to be slightly partisan.

As for this thread its chicken and egg really, a lot of what you see is the result of the constant drivel we have read from one of your fellow Spurs fans over quite some time. If a Villa fan were to act in a similar way on a Spurs site they would get the same treatment I'm sure (if allowed on there in the first place),

Â