Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

I think it will be City for 4th as well.

Actually I think City might finish higher than 4th. They have started a bit slowly but once they are gelling and their huge squad comes into play after christmas I think they will contuine to pick up points in a similar way to Man U and Chelsea.

Don't think City will get enough away wins to finish top 3 like Arsenal and Manure will.

4th could be as low as 65 points this season given how mediocre the prem has been so far.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well we've already won the main 2 competitions more times than Spurs but now our superior league cup haul is safe for another season! :hooray:

Gabby15 would have had the best term to describe this result... :lol:

It clearly didnt count because Arsenal traditionally play their u15 team but this time low and behold rocked up with a few first teamers for measure.

Therefore should be replayed. Also, Spurs' players minds were on the passing (RIP by the way...) of their double winning legend. So the game shouldnt have been played therefore null and void.

I don't know why people are mocking the Spurs result against Arsenal, you are all clearly fools. Any football fan with any knowledge of the game would know that Spurs didn't lose 1-4 they only lost 1-2 because and I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you but penalties in the League Cup scored on a Tuesday simply don't count. I'm putting the next bit in bold just to give it extra meaning because if its in bold it has to be true, penalities scored on Tuesday's don't count. There it is, in bold and everything, you can't argue with that shit.

For the purposes of statistical analysis, the teams that score the 2nd goal of a game tend to go on to win it, so therefore Spurs won yesterday by getting the 2nd of the game.

I'm sorry but you just can't argue with stats.

Finally, Spurs won yesterday. My hands are now over my ears. LalalalalalaalalaLALALALALAAAAAA I CANT HEAR YOU!

I don't know why people are mocking the Spurs result against Arsenal, you are all clearly fools. Any football fan with any knowledge of the game would know that Spurs didn't lose 1-4 they only lost 1-2 because and I can't believe I'm having to explain this to you but penalties in the League Cup scored on a Tuesday simply don't count. I'm putting the next bit in bold just to give it extra meaning because if its in bold it has to be true, penalities scored on Tuesday's don't count. There it is, in bold and everything, you can't argue with that shit.

I still can't believe the naîvety of your post Trent. What is it with the morons on this site that fail to comprehend basic statistics?

The score was 1-1 after the 90 mins and that means Spurz history immediately matches Arsenal's. It doesn't matter that Arsenal have won more trophies at every level, it means Spurz were in the ascendency but have now caught Arsenal. Momentum will now allow Spurz to become the greatest team in world history, and we should be allowed back into the cup at Arsenal's expense...

Spurs actually won yesterday if you discount the first half (similarly as you do with any pre-WW2 football) and also only count regular time, non of this fancy extra time (or European Cup success). 1-0 to Spurs. Fact. Deal with it. Stop being so jealous. Get over it.

"Oi fought the lads were triffic. What a shame that french cant was a propa doiver. We only had 2 facking points when I turned up. Oi dahn't blame the fans for facking booing. They should boo when we have off days, not that we've had very facking many since oi've got here, you facking caaaaahhhnt!

Oi'm not a facking wheelah deelah!"

I haven't seen Harry's post match interview, but my guess is it went a little something like that?

The result yesterday doesn't matter because Spurs have one runner up in the main 2 competitions (no winners) outside the years of 1950 to 1963.

They have therefore ruled the World and the 2 league titles and 0 European Cups is just a mistake by the football authorities.

Spurs are currently joint best team in Europe. Well, maybe that is slightly biased towards Spurs, 2nd just.

I have seen this worked out with a simple method shown to me by some jolly fella's wearing Spurs shirts, this is it.

They have the same points as Inter Milan in the CL, champions league winners last year no?.....

what about Twente and Bremen, they have 1 point I asked? ...stupid question they said, 'they do not possess the history Spurs do to be considered in that elite bracket so do not qualify.'

What about Barca, United, Real, Chelsea? ....again I asked.....a reply was quickly given, 'they are in different groups to Inter and Spurs, so how can these be counted as in that bracket of ability!'

So then you ask, surely Chelsea, United, Arsenal all better than you considering they finished above you in the Prem? No. Simple, as already worked out, only Spurs can match Inter Milan's record in the CL, and as the biggest European Competition is more important than the Premiership, that is what counts, not domestic, so therefore Spurs are better.

I then smiled, I had them.....'Hey buddy, so surely you have to admit Villa have a better history as we won the biggest European competition, bigger than any other cup Spurs have won?'

I thought I had him, but they replied back, all of them at once 'mate, this system only started in 1983 so Villa's win don't fackin count'

:(

"Oi fought the lads were triffic. What a shame that french cant was a propa doiver. We only had 2 facking points when I turned up. Oi dahn't blame the fans for facking booing. They should boo when we have off days, not that we've had very facking many since oi've got here, you facking caaaaahhhnt!

Oi'm not a facking wheelah deelah!"

I haven't seen Harry's post match interview, but my guess is it went a little something like that?

"But as ya not mentioned Ashley yungggg, ah think hed be triffic here at spuhs, we cud recrate tha dubble of 61/62, ya know what i mean?"

Â