Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally it'll mean they drop points in the league and it costs them 4th for next season. No doubt they'll end up with Schalke and get an 'easy' draw for the SFs too though!

think a weaker team like Schalke or Shakhtar might beat them as tehy seem to do better in bigger tougher games

**** off you lucky Spurs rocket polishers.

Hoofball to Crouch, yet they always get a goal, just like SHA. Please draw Barca in the next round, and watch them take you apart.

• 2 weeks later...

Harry Redknapp has been backed from 100/1 to 9/1 to be the next Premier League manager to leave his club this season with William Hill

They reckon they are taking lots of bets on it , mainly from new accounts being opened to place said bet

any ideas why ?

He's a Spurs player. He definitely won't be chea

Beg to differ, they don't want him and we are no longer seen as their direct rivals, if we go for him I think we stand a good chance of getting him on the cheap. Furthermore he was bought for just 2mill I think, so supposing they sold him to us for say 5 mill - it's still a healthy profit for them, no reason to think they wouldn't sell to us.

Harry Redknapp has been backed from 100/1 to 9/1 to be the next Premier League manager to leave his club this season with William Hill

They reckon they are taking lots of bets on it , mainly from new accounts being opened to place said bet

any ideas why ?

What are the odds of him being manager of the Wormwood Scrubs inmates xi next season?

Beg to differ, they don't want him and we are no longer seen as their direct rivals, if we go for him I think we stand a good chance of getting him on the cheap. Furthermore he was bought for just 2mill I think, so supposing they sold him to us for say 5 mill - it's still a healthy profit for them, no reason to think they wouldn't sell to us.

We are no longer direct rivals? I'll beg to differ on that too. We're having a blip. They'll be looking at a slightly bigger picture. They know they won't be CL every season and they need to assume we'll be back there or thereabouts in the near future. That also ignores the point that this is Spurs whose chairman we've just established is very good at screwing everyone else for the benefit of Spurs FC. Whether he should be cheap or whether they want him around, he won't be cheap.

any ideas why ?

Check > Redknapp to Newcastle betting

Check > Redknapp to Southampton betting

Any sportsman in the know could get Eternal winnings from that and his mates could make Pool some money too.

Â