Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As much as I disgust myself saying this, I think Harry is a superb manager and quite a likeable chap really.

I hope to god he gets the England job because it'll be a satisfying double whammy of giving us a proper English manager who knows what he's doing and motivates his players, and making Spurs go a bit shit again.

As much as I disgust myself saying this, I think Harry is a superb manager and quite a likeable chap really.

I hope to god he gets the England job because it'll be a satisfying double whammy of giving us a proper English manager who knows what he's doing and motivates his players, and making Spurs go a bit shit again.

Wouldn't say likeable myself but he is definitely a superb manager

They won't win it because every team won't be as poor as AC Milan were last night.

I think Spurs deserve a lot of credit aswell, they dominated for long periods of the game, and this is against a side that are top of Serie A. Redknapp's built a quality squad there, but they better make the most of it, he'll be the new England manager soon :mrgreen:

A likeable chap? A LIKEABLE chap?

I like cancer of the eyeballs more than I like Redknapp.

**** Spurs. if they win the Champions League I might literally cry. That would be like going back in time and letting the Nazis win WW2.

Spurs are to the Champions League to what Blackpool are to the Premiership - an unknown quantity. Teams show them no respect and rightly get punished - look at Benitez playing a ridiculously high line against Bale, no wonder Maicon took a pasting. Once other sides get their act together and stop treating them lightly they'll be knocked out. Fair play to them though, they've beaten AC and Inter in one season - shows what you can do by investing properly and employing the right tactics.

You could say they won because they had just as good players also to be fair.

I'm very neutral to them at the moment, since they are way above Villa, I've no reason to dislike them that much. I hope they don't win anything, I prefer all the other CL teams from England but certainly hope they beat AC....then get knocked out.

I'm very neutral to them at the moment, since they are way above Villa, I've no reason to dislike them that much. I hope they don't win anything, I prefer all the other CL teams from England but certainly hope they beat AC....then get knocked out.

I'm the opposite, i'm bored of seeing the same old four teams in the CL, I think it's good Spurs are in there this season, they've played some really good football, they've been triffic.

Spurs are to the Champions League to what Blackpool are to the Premiership - an unknown quantity. Teams show them no respect and rightly get punished - look at Benitez playing a ridiculously high line against Bale, no wonder Maicon took a pasting. Once other sides get their act together and stop treating them lightly they'll be knocked out. Fair play to them though, they've beaten AC and Inter in one season - shows what you can do by investing properly and employing the right tactics.

But surely if any manager should know about Spurs and Gareth Bale it should be Rafa?

But surely if any manager should know about Spurs and Gareth Bale it should be Rafa?

Perhaps it's due to sheer incompetence and why he isn't in the job anymore as well? Perhaps he thought through arrogance (something that has been apportioned to Benitez in the past) that his team could deal with him?

It doesn't take a genius to realise that all you have to do is play a deep line against a kick and rush winger like Bale and he's going to have to pull something out of the hat to have an effect on the game.

That was surrounding my point, I'm not saying they don't have good players but it's the fact these teams aren't showing them the respect they deserve and will rightly get punished.

Â