Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

The Nani goal is such a non-event it's untrue. Why are the media focusing on the "dodgy" ref? They should be focusing on the dodgy **** goalkeeper! If any other keeper put the ball down when it wasn't a free kick and let the opposition score they'd be crucified!

Gomes = Hodge. :winkold:

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Massive props to Spurs. I cant see how they are going to hang onto Gareth Bale for much longer though. How many times have you seen a club qualify for the Champions League, do well in it and have their players taken from them by the old G12 clubs? It most famously happened to the Leverkusen team of Ballack and Ze Roberto and I genuinely fear it could happen to Spurs too. Every major club in Europe has been watching Bale for 12 months, the fact that he is absolutely tearing it up in the Champions League just confirms they should go for him, doesnt it?

Anyway, I'm really pleased for Spurs. Hope they make it into the latter stages, they are certainly more entertaining than **** Liverpool.

Fair play to Spurs, whilst I hate HR, I do like a lot of Spurs players. Very entertaining!

Although - What is it with that song their fans sing?Is it a really slow version of When The Spurs Go Marching In?

Sounds wank.

Yeah. Well even if you put Bouma of 07-08, to Bale now. Bouma is arguably a better left back. Simply because Bale's good work is done far up the pitch.

No chance.

Another good one was when Villa were linked with Forlan a few years back and people said he wasn't good enough for Villa - now he's probably going to be voted one of the top 3 players in the world when the awards are announced....

Â