Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

.. Moaning on a Villa forum in the "Other Football" section about Football fans and how we're worthless.. HA

Didnt once say worthless but oh well..when has that ever mattered on here?

None of us lot have had one iota of imput into what goes on at our clubs success both current and past. Get the **** over yourselves. Unless you were part of the team or club at any point in history then you cannot claim anything.

To me that looked like we were being called worthless. Not worthless in life but worthless in a debate about football.

To the rest of your post I'll just reply... "okay".. because I can't be bothered.

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just as I said: Spurs 2 top flight league titles, no european cup and lot's of talk

That's it 2 league titles and no European Cup but they are HUGE :lol:

Seriously give it a rest, they've won 3 european cups, 8 fa cups and 4 league cups, they are a club with a rich history and at this moment sitting where we'd like to be. Really don't understand this 'my Dads bigger than your dad rubbish', makes us look 'small'.

They've won 3 mickeymouse European trophies. No creme de la creme for Spurs.

In the main 2 competitions one winner or runner up outside 1950 to 1963 in their entire history.

The smaller honours you listed haven't made up for it.

Cheers for your opinion though. 8)

The deluded ones are already crowing about how they're already in the group stages and the ball hasn't been kicked once.....

I'm positive they will beat Young Boys over the 2 legs but would love to see their faces if it all went wrong!!!!

I'm positive they will beat Young Boys over the 2 legs but would love to see their faces if it all went wrong!!!!

On paper no doubt. However as I've said elsewhere, YBB had to go to Fenerbahce and win; and they did.

Premature joke ahoy:

What does Harry Redknapp have in common with Michael Jackson?

They both like to get beaten by Young Boys.

This could be a fun game!

um...

'Harry Redknapp says that he is looking forward to giving Young Boys a good spanking as he looks to progress to the next round.'

'He says that the team are all looking forward to taking Young Boys on and thinks that the key to the teams success will be the ability to dominate Young Boys in the middle of the park.'

After a generally positive interview regarding Spurs' opponents in the next round, the headline practically wrote itself.

"Harry likes Young Boys"

Job done.

The deluded ones are already crowing about how they're already in the group stages and the ball hasn't been kicked once.....

Doesn't that make you the same as the deluded ones then?

Surely someone should be able to get the name of their stadium into one of these puns. Young Boys play at the Wankdorf.

Harry returns home from spying mission on Champions League opponents:

Wife: Cor blimey ’Arry, you’re late ’ome. Where you been and what you been doing?

Harry: Wankdorf, watching Young Boys.

Wife: WHAT???

Â