Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

guess who"]

I would think so, since we should beat Fulham at home in the replay. And if we do then we should beat Pompey in the semis, especially since O'Hara won't be able to play for Pompey.

A Spurs-Chelsea final looks the most likely ... fingers crossed. If that happens then it will mean, regardless of the outcome, that Spurs will qualify at least for next season's Europa league ... which would be better than nothing if we don't finish 4th.

Having said that, I'd prefer to play Villa in the final, if we get there.

So at least we know that there isn't some sort of internet outage in Glastonbury....

If football was played on paper it'd be a very boring game. I like the idea that Spurs fans (like Birmingham were last week) are already planning ahead, having said that they are a cup side so it wouldn't be too much of a surprise if they did make the final

Bah, ignore that, someone cant see a pisstake when its right in front of em (not a reamrk about the previous post Tricky!)

guess who"]

I would think so, since we should beat Fulham at home in the replay. And if we do then we should beat Pompey in the semis, especially since O'Hara won't be able to play for Pompey.

A Spurs-Chelsea final looks the most likely ... fingers crossed. If that happens then it will mean, regardless of the outcome, that Spurs will qualify at least for next season's Europa league ... which would be better than nothing if we don't finish 4th.

Having said that, I'd prefer to play Villa in the final, if we get there.

So at least we know that there isn't some sort of internet outage in Glastonbury....

Of Course they would want Villa, have they seen their record against the "sky 4"

Glory, glory....... well someone else a little bigger actually

"I am really happy at Tottenham but I will continue working for a future move to a bigger club," Palacios said in The Sun

Here

Now granted he mentions that he'd love to play for Real but to come out and say he wants to move to a bigger club in the future, ouch. Although I'm sure some Spurs fans would be able to find some positive way of looking at this.

:D

Glory, glory....... well someone else a little bigger actually

"I am really happy at Tottenham but I will continue working for a future move to a bigger club," Palacios said in The Sun

Here

Now granted he mentions that he love to play for Real but to come out and say he wants to move to a bigger club in the future, ouch. Although I'm sure some Spurs fans would be able to find some positive way of looking at this.

:D

Cristiano Ronaldo said the same thing while he was at Man Utd.

Plus, it was quoted in The Sun so it was probably stolen from a foreign source and taken completely out of context.

Either way, it's no big deal. Any good ambitious player would wanna play for Real Madrid.

You disagree? If you were a professional footballer, would you not want to play for Real Madrid?

I really can't be arsed getting in a pointless debate over this one. So I will just stick with laughing at one of your players being so open about using Spurs as a stepping stone thanks. :lol:

Â