Indian Girls

Voinjama

Funnily enough, my mum was more or less cast out by her (English, C of E) family for marrying my dad - an unskilled Irish Catholic. Her parents didn't go to the wedding or anything. Fuckwits.

If and when my daughters decide to get married, I will respect their wishes whatever I may think of their choice of partners (even if they marry religious types, which is admittedly massively unlikely). Couldn't imagine losing contact with them at all.

This.

I want my kids to be happy and feel secure, and somebody of the 'right' religious/ethnic background could be completely the 'wrong' person for that, and vice versa.

Decency isn't the general preserve of any group.

Timely bump: my younger daughter is now going out with a guy who's half Tunisian. Haven't met him yet, but I think we are going to very soon. Not religious as far as I know.

I think Arabic woman are stunning, particularly Lebanese
Hell, yes. My one visit to Beirut was a real eye-opener. Hundreds of gorgeous women (some of them pretty obviously hookers, but still...)

Funnily enough, my mum was more or less cast out by her (English, C of E) family for marrying my dad - an unskilled Irish Catholic. Her parents didn't go to the wedding or anything. Fuckwits.

If and when my daughters decide to get married, I will respect their wishes whatever I may think of their choice of partners (even if they marry religious types, which is admittedly massively unlikely). Couldn't imagine losing contact with them at all.

This.

I want my kids to be happy and feel secure, and somebody of the 'right' religious/ethnic background could be completely the 'wrong' person for that, and vice versa.

Timely bump: my younger daughter is now going out with a guy who's half Tunisian. Haven't met him yet, but I think we are going to very soon. Not religious as far as I know.

I'd say that the future of that relationship being good or bad relies very much on where he grew up. If it was in Tunisia I'm afraid she might be in trouble. My best friend is married to a tunisian and that doesn't work very well. :( But I agree with how you think about the whole thing. Be there for her or him whenever whatever.

Unless I one day get a daughter, which looks very unlikely, and she for some reason started to date a VT'er. Then I'd lock her in. ;)

This.

I'd say that the future of that relationship being good or bad relies very much on where he grew up. If it was in Tunisia I'm afraid she might be in trouble. My best friend is married to a tunisian and that doesn't work very well. :( But I agree with how you think about the whole thing. Be there for her or him whenever whatever.

Unless I one day get a daughter, which looks very unlikely, and she for some reason started to date a VT'er. Then I'd lock her in. ;)

Nah, he's English born and bred. I believe his parents are divorced and his dad back in Tunisia, which perhaps illustrates your point.

This.

Nah, he's English born and bred. I believe his parents are divorced and his dad back in Tunisia, which perhaps illustrates your point.

Then there's nor reason at all to worry, so go along as you were. :D

Hell, yes. My one visit to Beirut was a real eye-opener. Hundreds of gorgeous women (some of them pretty obviously hookers, but still...)

agree the girls I saw in Lebanon had this unnatural ability to get into skin tight jeans

they don't age well though , so stick to younger (but legal ) ones and look to trade them once the first wrinkle appears

agree the girls I saw in Lebanon had this unnatural ability to get into skin tight jeans

they don't age well though , so stick to younger (but legal ) ones and look to trade them once the first wrinkle appears

Maaan, I had my honeymoon in Beirut 3 weeks ago. Stunning girls there and really friendly and intelligent.

It's just window shopping from now on :(

Maaan, I had my honeymoon in Beirut 3 weeks ago. Stunning girls there and really friendly and intelligent.

Honeymoon in Beirut? :confused:

Yeah, what's wrong with that?

Wonderful city and cheap beer.

Lovely architecture and atmosphere.

nothing wrong with it, but not normally a place you associate with honeymooners!

you didn't fancy lying in a hammock on a private beach on a island in the Maldives?

nothing wrong with it, but not normally a place you associate with honeymooners!

you didn't fancy lying in a hammock on a private beach on a island in the Maldives?

Nah, something like that would bore the shit out of me (and my wife).

Much prefer walking around an old quarter or old church than wasting the day in a hammock.

Â