Indian Girls

Voinjama

Pretty big community here, although smaller than in the UK in terms of physical numbers. According to the 2011 census here, approx 2% came from "Indian heritage". This out of a population of approx 22.6million people, and that equates to approx 452,000 Indians.

Not sure about the stats for the UK........

Pretty big community here, although smaller than in the UK in terms of physical numbers. According to the 2011 census here, approx 2% came from "Indian heritage". This out of a population of approx 22.6million people, and that equates to approx 452,000 Indians.

Not sure about the stats for the UK........

By those stats, much smaller then the UK then. UK has nearly 2 millions Indians, and thats just Indians, not including Bengalis and Pakistanis.

Rjw63 do you know them personally ?

At least one of them is FB friends with my future stepson, he's been at Uni in Wolverhampton the last 2 years and he knows some cracking Indian totty

Pretty sure there are gargantuan numbers of Chinese though.

from left to right, 1, 3, 4, 5 & 6 I would.

Oh hell yes to all.

don't you work on rule of arse , whereby any bird with an arse bigger than yours "wouldn't get it "

unless you are Frank Lampards twin brother then 8 must be ruled out surely ?

If I absolutely had to pick one, it'd be #5 from the left. The blue top holding the gargle :) But as norton65ca says - "Oh hell. Yes to all" :)

Â