Indian Girls

Voinjama

Are you aware that it's a long standing cliche that many British people think that "all Chinese people look the same"?

All white people look the same, Indians as well.
Yes, but - joking aside - DO you find it easier to distinguish between Chinese faces than you would between European faces?

I often think that if aliens ever invaded Earth, they wouldn't be able to tell ANY of us apart, possibly including the larger apes.

Doubt it, if they saw a ginger, they'd twig for sure that they were different to the rest of us..

VT is brilliant! After CI commenting that Lebanese women are stunning I decided to Google some.

Now the ad on VT is offering me cheap calls to Lebanon!

I have to empty my spam box twice a week thanks to VT

VT is brilliant! After CI commenting that Lebanese women are stunning I decided to Google some.

Is that a euphemism or a new word filter?

A lot of them have that wispy sideburn area hair, too. Not an attractive thing.

That said, some of the most stunning women I've ever laid eyes on have been Indian.

Slightly off topic, but related to what Legov was saying. Can you tell the difference between someone from Africa and the Caribbean and if yes how?

I primary indictor could be skin tone, as many African slaves mixed with Carib, Taino and Arawak Indians, as well as Europeans. So a huge population of black West Indians have lighter skin than Africans. Same as black Americans.

But those that don't have much or any mixed blood will look just like West Africans. No difference.

Slightly off topic, but related to what Legov was saying. Can you tell the difference between someone from Africa and the Caribbean and if yes how?

I primary indictor could be skin tone, as many African slaves mixed with Carib, Taino and Arawak Indians, as well as Europeans. So a huge population of black West Indians have lighter skin than Africans. Same as black Americans.

But those that don't have much or any mixed blood will look just like West Africans. No difference.

True Linford Christie or Usain Bolt are Jamaicans but both could easily pass for African. And our Emile is also Caribbean, but he culd also pass for an African.

Is that a euphemism or a new word filter?

Who was the VTer with the Russian Internet bride to be ?

I had a quick gander on russianbrides.com and since then I've been on the receiving end of all sorts

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Â