Luke young?

kiddybloke

test  

1. 1. test

• test
    • test

Had a quick look around and couldnt find anything.

Last time i heard anything, he was on compasionate leave?? Is he not back yet?? I know he didnt play much part of the preseason due to injury so its going to take him a fair while to get back up to speed.

Its a blow to missing one of our best players.

Was he not injured? Something muscular.

Nope. Brother was murdered. He's on compassionate leave.

Expected to be back in contention for SHA but O'Neill will almost certainly start with Beye.

I wouldn't put it past those Small Heath fuckheads to try get a 1up on him by saying something during the game. **** scum.

Yeah I'd rather Luke not be in the squad for that game. Thankfully we're now in a position where we don't NEED him to play week in, week out. It's quite comforting knowing that even with Luke and Davies out, we can still put out a very decent defense and have goo defensive subs on the bench.

Was he not injured? Something muscular.

Nope. Brother was murdered. He's on compassionate leave.

Expected to be back in contention for SHA but O'Neill will almost certainly start with Beye.

I wouldn't put it past those Small Heath fuckheads to try get a 1up on him by saying something during the game. **** scum.

I know his brother passed away, but I also thought he was injured as well.

No?

Im pretty sure he had a knock which he picked up in The Peace Cup, but it was hardly what you would describe as an injury.

I think the only thing keeping him from playing now is the loss of his brother. Im pretty sure the Police released a statement saying that his brothers death was not suspicious though, which leads me to conclude it was a tragic accident. I couldnt imagine the pain of losing a brother, especially one who was only 17. Luke should take as long as he needs.

Im pretty sure he had a knock which he picked up in The Peace Cup, but it was hardly what you would describe as an injury.

I think it was a quad strain - he got sent home from the the training camp & didn't make the Peace Cup (hence Lichaj playing every match).

He missed a few matches late last season and has had little pre-season so I would say Luke will be working his way back to fitness - so would be a few weeks off yet.

I hope he is back soon. Beye is good defensively, but offers nothing really going forward. ALWAYS passes the ball backwards. Was annoying me against Fulham. Young is first choice.

Reckon we'll have a young RB coming through soon? Beye and Young aren't exactly spring chickens are they?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/lifestyle/article-23739757-details/Why+will+no+one+tell+me+how+my+son+really+died+on+his+holiday/article.do

Must be horrible for the family. It's shocking how this can happen nowadays. Hopefully Luke won't get rushed back and takes the time of he needs.

What a terrible story. I have to say, if that were my brother/half brother, my mind would not be at rest until I had some clarity on what happened.

I hope he is back soon. Beye is good defensively, but offers nothing really going forward. ALWAYS passes the ball backwards. Was annoying me against Fulham. Young is first choice.

Reckon we'll have a young RB coming through soon? Beye and Young aren't exactly spring chickens are they?

However against Viena he was the exact opposite. Quite good going forward but terrible defensively as he was constantly caught out of position and was slow getting back. I think MON may be getting him to concentrate on the defensive side so his forward forrays are being curtailed for now.

Â