EL: Rapid Vienna a 2009/08/20 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont agree with that quote about Gardner ! He's done more than A Young in this game for a start.

MON has destroyed this side and it started from the Heskey signing and some of the shite bought afterwards has not helped.

I have not seen 2 seasons in a row qualifying for europe then looking at a relegation fight season after ? so this could be something new for us all :o

Missed the first half, but we're not looking great here in the second. Worrying times these.

This game could be absolutely vital to us. If we go out in the 1st round of this, it could be a couple of seasons before we're back in Europe.

I can't see us in the top 6 in the league and I can't see us in the bottom three either, so our season is all about cups. This one is a real chance to do something.

MON has destroyed this side

Its his team, he created the good times, and they'll come again. It is the life of a Villa fan.

Besides, we're really not playing badly tonight. Especially when considering the result at the weekend and going 1-0 down in seconds. Decent stuff.

this really is an embarrasment do we actually have anybody in the centre of the park who can hold onto the ball? and keep possession or just lay it off to shorey so he can lump it into the penalty area...