EL: Rapid Vienna a 2009/08/20 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one ever gives any support so the only option is to go long or run into trouble, Arsenal have 4 men all around asking for the ball but we dont have one. Where are the tactics? Clueless coaching.
Honestly don`t know what match you are watching but crack on.

i take it youre happy with this shambles then

It only looks like we're passing it better with NRC in there because we have three central midfielders.

We have absolutely no creativity bar Ashley Young, and the next best to him has to be Nicky Shorey.

No one else is creating anything, and we're being given so much time.

We're playing okay. Not sure what people expect -- team is bound to be low on confidence after Saturday and then going 1-0 down within the first few seconds. We've battled back into the game pretty well, most players are having reasonable games.

our full backs need to learn that we are playing in claret cause all they do is give it away even with simple balls... absolutely **** useless.

They also need to learn how to overlap the wide man as well.

The main reason why i feel so negative is simply because in the last 5 to 6 months i have had nothing to be positive about.

Keep on topic anyway ya c***

Not even victories against Porto, Fiorentina and Juventus?

Anyway, apologies, and I will keep on topic. I can see us getting at least a couple of goals here :P

No one ever gives any support so the only option is to go long or run into trouble, Arsenal have 4 men all around asking for the ball but we dont have one. Where are the tactics? Clueless coaching.
Honestly don`t know what match you are watching but crack on.

i take it youre happy with this shambles then

I don`t see a shambles,i honestly don`t know what you are watching,Seriously mate get help before you top yourself.