EL: Rapid Vienna a 2009/08/20 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Intense booing every time Villa get possession, we must've bought more fans than I thought

We do look the stronger team, if we don't concede any more freak goals where Davies ends up on the floor for reasons nobody understands I'd say we're still favourites over two legs

Guest Ricardomeister

Has Heskey ever controlled a ball in his life??!! and why is he playing right wing??!!

I don`t care if we are one nil down,We are passing the ball in a patient manner and it is looking way better with reo-coker in there.

Good to see.

Whats with the negative comments over the slightest thing?You sound like depressed 15 year olds.

why are we persisting with crosses into the box? we are keeping the ball well until the final third, but then we just get it out wide and bang it in. its not working.

all us at the moment but no clear cut chances being created. come on villa!

No one ever gives any support so the only option is to go long or run into trouble, Arsenal have 4 men all around asking for the ball but we dont have one. Where are the tactics? Clueless coaching.

Intense booing every time Villa get possession, we must've bought more fans than I thought

We do look the stronger team, if we don't concede any more freak goals where Davies ends up on the floor for reasons nobody understands I'd say we're still favourites over two legs

:lol:

Davies should of stayed with WBA where his kind of quality belongs.

No one else complained so it can only be his fault.

Ahhh well its only 1 - 0 plenty of time left for MON to sort something out.

No one ever gives any support so the only option is to go long or run into trouble, Arsenal have 4 men all around asking for the ball but we dont have one. Where are the tactics? Clueless coaching.
Honestly don`t know what match you are watching but crack on.