Peace Cup: FC Porto a 2009/07/31 Match Thread

limpid

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

were doing the job good enough and we are 2 up so lets enjoy the moment :lol: by the way fingers crossed that mon is somewhere with a pen and paper signing someone up cuz i aint seen him at the game yet??

Half 2 of the Sem-MY final approaching

More Offence play needed and shut the the door Defensively

Put some Roll over balls and some ping pong passing and were through to the Main event!!

Come on you Maroon's

I've gotta agree. These announcers tonight are morons. The one guy is just trying way too hard to be funny. I'm ashamed of them.

The play by play guy from the last match was pretty good though. Him and the English guy are a great team. Ill probably watch the Madrid match on the stream instead of Spanish TV.

Does anyone think MON might prefer Guzan if he keeps this up??

UTV

The Spanish language Gol TV commentator is awesome. I've no idea what he's saying but his enthusiasm is infectious and he rolls an 'R' like no-one I've ever heard :lol:.

Thats the one I've got :lol:

TALIMANDO QUENDO CINQO QUE DE LA ASHELY YONG!

:lol: Haha, it can take up to 5 seconds to say 'Ferrrrrrrrrrnannnnnnndooooo". Awesome :D

:lol:

He's just permanently happy! His ethos is that football is the true winner here tonight.. gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll