Peace Cup: Malaga a 2009/07/25 Match Thread

limpid

To anyone who is going to get worked up over the result, just remember last year spurs beat roma and this season got a draw with the best team in the world. Real madrid with their new £80 million pound player beat shamrock rovers by 1 goal.

Pre season games don't mean shit.

When albrighton kicked out their impressive Wellington came over to help his mate, Sidwell is punched and they all stand there watching, how aint that little bastard sent off.....

Guest Ricardomeister

Calamity from the 2 septic tanks for the goal...a pity as they were, with maybe Albrighton, the only ones who have turned up tonight.

Maybe it's just me. i didn't think he could do much more. I'll have to watch it again

He just got caught by the flight of the ball and didn't position himself well.... other than that, he's done well..

He kinda reminds me of Ridgewell (esp when running!)

Maybe it's just me. i didn't think he could do much more. I'll have to watch it again

He just got caught by the flight of the ball and didn't position himself well.... other than that, he's done well..

He kinda reminds me of Ridgewell (esp when running!)

I meant Friedel

I don't think it is about slagging the team off, I just expect a bit more, pre-season or not..

We should be at the stage in pre-season where our work rate and performance is stepping up and things are starting to gel...

Apparently not judging by tonights performance...

And I think anyone that thinks different is kidding themselves...

Tonight was/is poor, pre-season or not..