Peace Cup: Malaga a 2009/07/25 Match Thread

limpid

Maybe it's just me. i didn't think he could do much more. I'll have to watch it again

He just got caught by the flight of the ball and didn't position himself well.... other than that, he's done well..

He kinda reminds me of Ridgewell (esp when running!)

I meant Friedel

Ah sorry Stevo! Friedel may have been able to hold on to the ball instead of palming it out... poor place to palm the ball too.

Maybe it's just me. i didn't think he could do much more. I'll have to watch it again

He just got caught by the flight of the ball and didn't position himself well.... other than that, he's done well..

He kinda reminds me of Ridgewell (esp when running!)

I meant Friedel

Ah sorry Stevo! Friedel may have been able to hold on to the ball instead of palming it out... poor place to palm the ball too.

Depends if he could get 2 hands to it. I thought he couldn't so palming it out was all he could do.

If he could get 2 hands to it though then yes it is poor.

As I said, I'll watch it again

We should be at the stage in pre-season where our work rate and performance is stepping up and things are starting to gel...

Maybe - but we don't have our squad to gel yet.

Although I agree Pilchard..

We have had what we have got since the players reported back, so regardless of the 4 players missing, we should have seen some fluency from the players on show tonight, especially as they have been pre-season training without said missing players...

Guest Ricardomeister

I don't think anybody is ready to panic yet, but don't forget that we start 2 weeks earlier than them so we should be fitter, they are playing youngsters and reserves and they have totally outplayed us, and the fact that we look clueless and lacking in the basic skills is not an encouraging sign. On the bright side we can only get better....hopefully :winkold: