Would you have Joey Barton at Villa?

Ettington_Nrake

Well would you?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Well would you?

• Yes
    • No

The fact his Brother (albeit half) is locked up for being involved in a racist murder whereby the victim had a rather large Ice Pick embedded into his skull upto the hilt says alot about his families upbringing and mentality

:shock:

that's kinda flawed logic , i don't recall Hitlers sister invading Poland

And that's kind of a flawed analogy.

I'll admit if you take that comment out of the context of the original post then it does seem a little bold. It was more to point out what kind of upbringing he had. People from stable backgrounds don't have brothers that stick ice picks in peoples heads, but there's always exceptions to every rule. Although Hitler was supposedly beaten by his father as a child lol ;)

Just saying that his problems are deep rooted, an not something any manager are likely to just take out of him.

No chance. Even if we made him fine for 99% of the time he's still a ticking time bomb. Wouldn't surprise me for a second to see him at small heath next season in midfield with Bowyer.

No way. If he was the best we could get then maybe, but he isn't. Plenty of midfielders out there who are as good as him and aren't complete and utter shitheads.

Guest Ricardomeister

100% No!! Even if he was good enough (which he clearly is not for a side supposedly aspiring for the top 4) I would still not want him at Villa. He has had countless chances and does not seem capable of learning his lessons. I am not surprised that the noses would have him as their board clearly have no morals and also with thugs like Bowyer he would fit in well.

9 votes for yes.

Shame those voters haven't elaborated as to why they'd like a **** braindead criminal word removed at out famous old club.

Oh and it's a no from me

9 votes for yes.

Shame those voters haven't elaborated as to why they'd like a **** braindead criminal word removed at out famous old club.

Oh and it's a no from me

It's a public forum, you're always going to get people pressing the "wrong" button for a "laugh." If you put up a poll saying should the Villa shop sell commemorative Paul Tait "shit on the Villa" shirts you'd have a few votes saying yes, I'm sure.