Would you have Joey Barton at Villa?

Ettington_Nrake

Well would you?  

246 members have voted

1. 1. Well would you?

• Yes
    • No

Idiotic thread really and the answer NO is the only right one.

And when was Joey Barton such a good player anyway? He is mediocre, and had a little period at Man City where he blossomed but many, many

players have done the same before vanishing into nothing.

What possible reason would we have for wanting him? He's not good enough. That should be an end to it. The fact he's also a total liability on and off the pitch should only be extra motivation to steer clear.

For a club that clearly values it's public profile and wants to send out all the right messages e.g. Acorns etc, there really isn't a footballer on earth who would do more damage to the club than him.

The man is nothing but a wee word removed. I'd be absolutely disgusted to see the little scouse **** in a Villa shirt. He should be banned for the stuff he's done. How many second chances are people going to give him?

Surely this thread is non Villa related given that we haven't been linked with him, won't be buying him and he has no association with the club?

In before the lock I say.

Edit: oh and its a no from me!

Forget his attitude and whatever, i don't even think he's any good. It's not like saying ''That Messi is a bit of a barsteward, he's beat a few people up and is generally hated, would you sign him?''.

I actually can't believe anyone would have him here.

A complete and utter see you next Tuesday, the most horrible out of all the really horrible footballers.

Anyone who voted yes should take a long hard look at themselves in the mirror! Even if he was any good i wouldn't want him, he is a scum bag and the fact is he's shit to boot - over rated years ago and as many people have said, hasn't done anything since then either!

The fact that Newcastle took him on after everything he did warrents them being relegated. Barton should have been thrown out of football years ago... it's clubs like Newcastle who put morals to one side whilst they lust after success which allows thugs like him a way back in, thus impressionable young kids think it's acceptable to hit people in the street, put your team mates in hospital etc etc.

:evil:

I actually think he's a very good player, and could easily have gone on to be the next Roy Keane. Unfortunately, he's also a psychopathic, mindless, redeeming-featureless waste of air. If we ever signed him, I think that would be it for me and Premiership football to be honest. The only possible up side would be if he picked a fight with Carew in training. I'd pay good money to see Big John rearrange his limbs for him.