• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

rocket polisher.....really wanted Chelsea to go through, then would of decided between United and Chelsea from there.

felt especially sorry for Lampard, wanted him to get a CL medal,

Tis a shame, ref is a cock.

Why did you want Lumpard to get a medal?! He's a grade A clearing in the woods!

Redknapp still cracking me up - he can barely hold it together

Its coz he feels for his lil cousin Frank. Shame my heart bleeds :lol:

One consolation. Tim Lovejoy is a Chelsea "fan" and he now has to do an hour of 606 on the radio.

You should have stuck with Watford you poseur!

Dont get people calling Barcelona one of the best teams in europe..

Very rarely perform against English teams and poor again tonight despite the away goal.

Well obviously they're one of the best teams in europe, they're in the champions league final!

The ref looked more like Michael Chicklis from The Shield in my opinion:

chiklis2.jpg

Shame the ref WASN'T Vic mackey - he'd have battered Drogba and Ballack :-)

rocket polisher.....really wanted Chelsea to go through, then would of decided between United and Chelsea from there.

felt especially sorry for Lampard, wanted him to get a CL medal,

Tis a shame, ref is a cock.

Why did you want Lumpard to get a medal?! He's a grade A clearing in the woods!

Cause I've met him and think he's actually a very decent straight forward bloke, who's actually very intelligent for a footballer and has been brilliant throughout his career and has never got any recognition over Gerrard who is a *****.

Very rarely perform against English teams and poor again tonight despite the away goal.

Come off it, they're a a very very good team - Chelsea did very well, but they played to nick a goal at home - that tells you all you need to know about what a good footballing team Barca are.

Wanted an Arsenal Barca final, but Man U will do. It won't even have to be a good game to be better than last year's borefest

to be fair to barca english teams do purposely play ultra defensively against them! when was the last time you saw chelsea play that deep in the prem? if ever?

manu was the same last year, liverplop play that boring way in most CL games

they average 3 goals a game this season, yet really struggled against chelsea and i can see them doing the same against manu, is that because english teams are simply better? no IMO, its because english teams strangely respect them more and try to nullify them rather than play them at their own game

They didn't play well tonight no. And they haven't played well against English teams the past few years. But that is all most people see of them. I'm not suggesting you haven't seen more of them, just people in general.

Watching them destroy Bayern in the first quarter final, and Real at the weekend shows why they are one of the best teams in Europe.

Well obviously they're one of the best teams in europe, they're in the champions league final!

so true..damn, 1 hour sleep at night aint good for you ;)

i wasnt impressed though..

Since i forever have hated Chelsea im loving it tonight, not only did they loose out on the CL final, but they

did it in the worst way possible... overtime goal, shitty referee etc etc.

Now they know how it feels for all PL teams that play them every week, Hurts dont it!

To bad i dont have a Chelsea fan friend to pester.

Come off it, they're a a very very good team - Chelsea did very well, but they played to nick a goal at home - that tells you all you need to know about what a good footballing team Barca are.

Wanted an Arsenal Barca final, but Man U will do. It won't even have to be a good game to be better than last year's borefest

Exactly. I have a feeling it will be one of the most glamourous and unforgettable games of all time, and I hope I'm not dissapointed - but it will be better than last years whatever happens.

I was so wrapped up in the emotion last year that I didnt realise how dull the game was until I went back and watched it again.

Â