TrentVilla

What do you reckon  

74 members have voted

1. 1. What do you reckon

• I want Barca to do it and I think they will
    • I want Barca to do it but I think Chel$ki will win
    • I want Chel$ki to do it and I think they will
    • I want Chel$ki to do it but I think Barca will win

Chelsea are such girls for surrounding the ref at the end, absolutely pathetic. I hope they all get castrated for acting like that, they are the worst team for respecting the ref. Regardless of wrong decisions, you don't treat a ref like that.

Agreed :-)

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Think the final will be a non event...Utd will walk it!

I actually think the opposite. I think it will be an awesome game! Got a feeling this game will make Messi aswell.

Think the final will be a non event...Utd will walk it!

This final will not be a non-event. It will be one of the most attacking, fast-paced, action-packed 90 minutes of football in history.

I think United will win though. I'm going to bet on United winning 4-2 inside 90 minutes.

Definition of Robbed, - Chelsea at Stamford Bridge

I can see roman abramovich leaving soon, then they will be in the shit

They will sell there squad to Man Citeh :lol:

players bound to act like that if they feeled theyve been robbed to play in one of the biggest games of there life.

No they arent, ive seen countless games end like that, and ive never seen a player react like that. No excuses at all.

Drogba!!!! :crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh::crylaugh:

Get IN! For Chelsea to have it taken away at the death as well makes it so much sweeter.

Only one of them was a penalty for me. The Dani Alves / Malouda tussle was 50/50 and Malouda was looking for it. Shouldn't have even been a free kick.

Drogba stayed on his feet until he lost the ball and then went down.

Pique's handball was a penalty. No questions.

Eto'o got hit in his armpit. Not his arm.

Chelsea are such girls for surrounding the ref at the end, absolutely pathetic. I hope they all get castrated for acting like that, they are the worst team for respecting the ref. Regardless of wrong decisions, you don't treat a ref like that.

And Barcelona's goal was legitimate, with ten men, and what a strike. Just poor defending and some class from one of my favourite players in the world right now. Iniesta is up there with Messi IMO.

All in all a great result against an anti-football team.

sums up my opinion perfectly

and iniesta next year must get some recognition in terms of european/world player of the year nods in the same way xavi was this year

The referee pretty much gave Barca as many chances as he could - probably about 3 major decisions (not all Barca's way), but who cares! Should be a great final - Barca will have Puyol back, so the defence won't be quite as shaky as it was at times tonight.

Drogba and Redknapp hilarious, can't believe the ref didn't send Ballack off too.

Funny Sky just played back Drogba swearing after we all heard it the first time. The muppets.

Why? You can swear on TV at 10pm cant you?

both man u and barca deserve to be in the final as they are the best two teams in footy at the moment. they are both gonna win their leagues so it will be a proper champions final.

Â