What do you think of Moby?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Moby?

• Love Him
    • Like Him
    • Meeh
    • Don't really like him
    • Hate the baldy swine

Hate the bloke with a passion, But on the other hand.... "Everytime you touch me" and "Feeling so real" are two of my all-time favourite dance tunes.

Play was a good album, a bit dark though.

Don't recall ever hearing him interviewed but then I'm not interested in what 'artists' have to say in any case. I hate the way people like Bono think have musical talent makes their opinions on other matters of interest.

I like Moby's music I'm not arsed about what he is like as a person.

Music for bedwetters and adverts. No opinion of him as a bloke (like Bicks said, how is he controversial??) but could quite happily live the rest of my life without hearing another of his tunes

Like a lot of his stuff, and have a few of his albums.

Tracks like Porcelain, and why does my heart feel so bad, i really like. :nod:

as Bicks says though, as a person, comes across as a slightly dull vegan ....

I like his stuff...it's melodic & just nice to chill out on.

Will definitely get the" Best of"...when it appears

I've got a track of his..which I absolutely love on a compilation album...stands out a mile from everything else...

Way before Amy Winehouse & Duffy lever caught on..

will ratch it out

Great phrase that, one of my favourites and it really made me chuckle. Thanks Julie.

lol It's Cumbrian.... unless I correct myself I often say Aye now instead of Yes... Dreadful!!!

will ratch it out

Great phrase that, one of my favourites and it really made me chuckle. Thanks Julie.

lol It's Cumbrian.... unless I correct myself I often say Aye now instead of Yes... Dreadful!!!

Dunno if Cumbria can claim it exclusively. Got a few mates from Co Durham who use it too. As in "What are year daein' ratchin' about in there, I'm trying to watch the match man!"

Back On Topic, if you like a bit of Lo-Fi chill out type stuff I can recommend Erland Oye, Kings Of Convenience, Royksopp, Mercury Rev

Love Porcelain, one of my top tracks of all time. And a few of the other singles aren't bad. Sadly a lot of his other stuff doesn't match those highs. But don't really mind him.

"TrentVilla"Don't recall ever hearing him interviewed but then I'm not interested in what 'artists' have to say in any case.

My thoughts exactly. The only exception being Noel Gallagher as he is usually funny and says it like it is.

"TrentVilla"Don't recall ever hearing him interviewed but then I'm not interested in what 'artists' have to say in any case.

My thoughts exactly. The only exception being Noel Gallagher as he is usually funny and says it like it is.

Oh, dear God, help us...

Â