What do you think of Moby?  

49 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of Moby?

• Love Him
    • Like Him
    • Meeh
    • Don't really like him
    • Hate the baldy swine

"TrentVilla"Don't recall ever hearing him interviewed but then I'm not interested in what 'artists' have to say in any case.

My thoughts exactly. The only exception being Noel Gallagher as he is usually funny and says it like it is.

Oh, dear God, help us...

Wow theres a noticeable anti oasis vibe in the air! Hes more clued up than any artist from America fella.

I like him, and even people who don't think they know him will have heard his songs in adverts at some point.

For some reason that is why he has a lot of detractors, the over use of his music in adverts.

Like the early Moby stuff, and most of the other stuff as well.

I think that it is funny that as soon as any celeb references any opinion outside of the usual vanilla mediocrity, they get ripped apart.

Not really, but in dance music, Moby is a boring word removed, music or lifestyle or whatever.

He's generally dull.

Despise the bloke with a passion, everything that was wrong with 'dance' music for a number of years.

Thats why I considered him controversial. He gave a face to an anonamous genre, for every new fan he brought to Dance music, he pissed off a hardocre fan by trivialising the form.

I still love 95% of his stuff.

Â