Where will we finish?  

127 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• Top 3
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th or lower

I'm anticipating a very different result to the last poll.

We're now struggling to score or win. Arsenal, not counting the Roma game, are 17 unbeaten and getting big players back plus the likes of Chel$ki and Liverplop are becoming more consistent.

So, from today's viewpoint, where do you think we will be finishing the season?

The poll will run for today only...

I know a lot of fans are downbeat with our form lately, but in the league it is not as bad. We won a load of games before losing to Chelsea (always difficult) drawing with Stoke (bad result) and Man City (tough away day) forget the cups now because they are gone, the league is still there - I know we are not on great from, but I still think we can finish 4th, we must all believe and it can happen.

People are writing us off for 4th already, great, we play better when are underdogs anyway.

So many points to play for who knows what may happen.

Lets get right behind them.

Its 5th for me now..:(

We needed that 8 point gap.

Arsenal have players returning. We have too many players struggling for form..confidence down, nervy and away trips to Old Trafford and Anfield around the corner..

I'm anticipating a very different result to the last poll.

We're now struggling to score or win. Arsenal, not counting the Roma game, are 17 unbeaten and getting big players back plus the likes of Chel$ki and Liverplop are becoming more consistent.

So, from today's viewpoint, where do you think we will be finishing the season?

The poll will run for today only...

Where do you think we'll finish BOF?

Pre-season prediction: 7th

Mid-season prediction: 5th

Current prediction: 6th

Arsenal will finish above us I reckon. They may have tough games, but they already know what it's like in the run in and havebeaten the likes of United and Chelsea fairly regularly, while we haven't. Everton are on a very good run and I think they'll do us at VP, on their way to finishing 5th. This isn't me just being overly pessimistic, I've been saying Everton to finish above us for a few months now.

I've voted 5th. Because it's very possible that that's where we'll finish. And because at this moment the momentum seems to have gone. I'll feel differently if we beat Tottenham tomorrow though.

Furthermore I'm a bit superstitious about predicting great things for us. If anyone wants to call me a doom and gloom merchant (and there are those who seem to seek out every possible opportunity to take the piss out of every post they conceive as not being sufficiently posssssssitive for their liking) well I can't help them can I?

However...

I watch most of Arsenal's games on the web (I won't bore you with why) and don't be too fooled by the way they've been scratching results recently. It can't go on for ever. They have serious problems at present. Problems which I can't see the imminent return of Cesc Fàbregas solving.

Problems in the centre of the defence with Touré and Gallas only communicating by the bare minimum.

Problems with their way of wanting to walk the ball into the net. Some will say "Oh what fortitude, how patient they are, they never panic!" It doesn't always help though. They only managed 1 goal in 3 and a half hours against a very poor Roma.

I've never felt Adebayor was a donkey. I've always thought Bendtner's approach work was good (if nothing else). I've always thought that once-promising full back Eboue had something to offer.

But Adebayor has offered little in the last few weeks (when he's been fit), Bendtner's sheer hopelessness in front of goal is clearly getting him down, and Eboue is now a bag of nerves - he still does some very good things but he's also responsible for the breakdown of many of their moves.

Eduardo da Silva plays a game and then picks up an injury. He's not really ready yet. Vela can look great against inferior opposition but against a decent team he goes missing. Van Persie can win matches, but not often.

It isn't just their lack of willingness to shoot - the final ball is often bad too. Opposition defences just mass up against them, I guess.

Depressing! :) I try to put myself in the position of an Arsenal fan and I find myself hoping Villa's bad run will continue, because that's the only way Arsenal will get 4th place.

There are things wrong with us too, of course there are, but we are much more direct and teams can't relax against us, especially the way we play on the break away from VP.

I think Chelsea have recovered so perhaps 3rd place is now beyond us. But at the moment we have our destiny in our own hands. 4th place is perfectly feasible. We are above Arsenal (and Everton) for good reasons.

Think we will finish 5th , because we have lost the momentum and tactically we are a bit naive, liverpool have just proved in beating man u that winning game's give's you the leg's to never feel tired. We have lost the will to win every game and now cannot get our head's right.

i think we'll finish 4th

arsenal will overtake us, this place will go into meltdown with negativity, the alzheimers society will investigate how we've all of sudden forgotten how far we've come, before MON serves the biggest slice of humble pie ever seen by man

I'm pessimistic. Reckon we'll be 5th or 6th. Still a good season though as I never expected us to finish in the top four. Arse are 1-0 against Blackburn as I type.........pressure is on. I only hope that now the media etc have written us off we can shine as underdogs.

Â