127 members have voted

1. 1. Where will we finish?

• Top 3
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th or lower

not confident at all now...

think we will finish 6th at best now tbh...

we have definately blown 4th in my opinion, and i just think that everton will now catch us for 5th spot...

we have lost our momentum, and those two have it on their side...

personally, i think that the media overly highlighting the eufa cup game (despite playing most of the same team in several games earlier in the competition), has added extra pressure on to us, and we are not coping with it well at all...

6th and I will be pleased with that. I thought we would struggle and end up as low as 9th when I predicted our position at the start of the season. Everton are looking very, very good and we have lost a bit of confidence I think. Still a good season no matter where we end up.

4th. Still a chance of third, too. Albeit a small one.

I admire your optimism Blandy.

I'm really struggling to be as positive. All the signs suggest at the moment that we're wobbling and our rivals are strengthening.

Usually we have a terrible spell over Christmas and hardly win, this season though we were fantastic over Christmas and we seem to be having our bad spell at the end of the season which is the worst possible time. Couple that with the fact Everton and Arsenal never lose and we'll probably end up 6th

Slightly confused by some comments. Yes, we're not performing great right now and Arsenal and Everton are on fire. But two home games against sides right at the bottom of the table we surely expected them to win. We are still in a great position.

If we get anything tomorrow, we're 4th again.

And although we play Man Utd and Liverpool away, so do Arsenal later.

No need to panic.

No need to panic, no. 6th would still be a superb season, in my opinion, which is where I think we'll finish. I just can't see any higher. We have Spurs then 2 very, very tough games where we usually do shit, then a big one vs Everton. I think Everton will win at VP, pushing us into 6th.

Guest Ricardomeister

For me now it is probably a toss up betwen 5th and 6th. We have an outside chance of getting 4th but I cannot see us finishing ahead of Arsenal. Whether we finish 5th or 6th I think will depend on the Everton game next month. If we lose that then I think we will end up 6th.

No need to panic, no. 6th would still be a superb season, in my opinion, which is where I think we'll finish. I just can't see any higher. We have Spurs then 2 very, very tough games where we usually do shit, then a big one vs Everton. I think Everton will win at VP, pushing us into 6th.

6th wouldn't be superb in my opinion. Given that we finished 6th last season and have been battling for 4th for the majority of this season it would feel a bit anti-climatic to finish 6th. It would be acceptable though.

5th would be good. It is progress and marks us clearly as THE team to challenge the top 4.

4th would be a dream.

seems like we have 2 sets of supporters tbh, 1 set that just throws in the towel at the earliest opertunity, who suddenly think that we are like man utd and have a right to win evey game.

and us others who know with 10 games to go it is gonna be a hard fight, but whatever happens will still be behind the team.

which 1 of these are you ?

10 games is still along time to go, why give up 4th when we aint even played yet ?

we can win tomorrow and go 4th 3 points ahead with 9 games left. ffs dun give up so easy

seems like we have 2 sets of supporters tbh, 1 set that just throws in the towel at the earliest opertunity, who suddenly think that we are like man utd and have a right to win evey game.

and us others who know with 10 games to go it is gonna be a hard fight, but whatever happens will still be behind the team.

which 1 of these are you ?

you left out the 3rd type

the ones who no matter what happens will say everything is brilliant, and the team are great, and everything is going smoothly

6th place would be a continued level of success, anything above that would be an improvement. I do think Arsenal are strong favourites to finish 4th but if we can improve our home form and pick up some wins away we can keep them under pressure.

And those Arsenal boys really don't like pressure. Unfortunately for us I don't think our squad has the experience or years to cope with it either, though, so perhaps Arsenal being clear favourites and us being underdogs will help us.

Â