How do you want Arsenal to do in this Champions League tie?

paddy

Do you want Arsenal to get through against Roma?  

38 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Arsenal to get through against Roma?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't care

In the words of Natalie Imbruglia "I'm torn".

If they go out they'll only have the premiership to concentrate on and it increases their chances of putting a good run together as they have less games.

If they go through they'll have more games to play but they'll have increased confidence and they'll be one step closer to winning the thing and potentially taking the 4th CL spot even if they don't finish in the top 4.

It's a dilemma. But... I can't bring myself to want them to win, so I think I just about want them to go out. Though there's advantages to either.

Regardless of our league position in relation to their's I hope that all English clubs are knocked out of the Chumps League as early as possible.

The sooner the sycophants of Talkshite and Sky Sports are silenced, the better

The more games they play the better I guess .. I hope they get knocked out in the Semi's as then they should be nicely demoralised for the remaining league fixtures

realisitically I could see all the English clubs going out ..any chance the draw was rigged ??

with Trent, long hard games for them, then failure last minute in the final as they need to win it

perfect

thats too close for comfort.

If we go out of Uefa, then i want them to go out of CL.

then we'll both have 12 games each to play, level playing field, and i think we'll do it.

With the majority... happy for them to get through and play lots of difficult games, exhausting their squad... just as long as they don't win it. (unless we finish above Chelsea and then I'd bloody love to see them win it and Chelsea not qualify)

Â