The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

tt3d-poster-debut-20110317053643148.jpg

Saw this last week. Absolutely brilliant and incredibly well put together, especially as it could have been another one of those run of the mill 'sports' documentaries. For someone who has hardly any interest in bikes whatsoever, and hates the many bikers that come over for the TT races, I was captivated. Great stuff.

Want to see that, its got guy martin from the boat that guy built in it hasnt it?

Actually, i think thats him on the poster.

Yeah, he has some absolute brilliant quotes in it. He was born to have a camera pointed at him IMO.

Imagine a film with Ethan Moore, Roy Walker and richard O'Brien. With the soundtrack by Oxide and Neutrino. :shock:

Best. Film. Ever.

bloody gf was at college tonight and im at football tomorrow so wont get to see it till friday if im lucky, cant wait been excited about it for ages, 1st saw it crop up on the review show of all places literally yonks ago, im sure before xmas

Currently watching 'French Film' on bbc2, thoroughly enjoyable film with a bit part from eric cantona. One of those that make you think about love and relationships and what not.

Really nice film.

/\ Very good film. Even accounting for Greg Kinnear who I just can't take to, similar to my aversion to Jason Bateman.

What's (genuinely) worth going to in the cinema as of today? I fancy a trip this evening and the missus has flat out said no to Insidious :(

Â