World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I enjoyed working the southern barrens with trl and risso today, then after risso pissed off, me and trl kicked more ass. Then later on i enjoyed working hilsbrad with Bicks and his ability to see reeeeeeaaaaally far. It all went well until we stumbled across a level 26 bear.

untitled3bj1.jpg

me and trl

It all went well until we stumbled across a level 26 bear.

Easy easy easy 8)

You need the powah of the shadow-priest muhahha :D

Anyway...i feckin dreamt of WoW tonight :shock:

Im getting addicted, and its scary.

Sorry for doing one "early" lads, but as I'd been on till 5am and 3am the previous two mornings and the wife was threatening to divorce me, I thought I'd better call it a day after our little dwarf bashing episode!

Starting to look a decent team now, I think a shot at the Wailing Cavern is in order soon.

Nice.

Im so full of confidence now! This morning i owned a level 26 mage and now i killed 3 level 27 beasts hoho

Give me some alliance bastards :twisted:

Got mine in PC World of all places

Didn't try there, but tried the usual xbox/ps2 shops, aka chav hangouts. Game, gamestation, HMV.

Anyway I am not going to read anymore of this thread, too bloody tempting!

I couldnt find a copy anywhere in the usual placesround Croydon. Dixons, zip. WHSmith ditto. Virgin megastore - nil points. Game - only shop shut on late night opening night. In the end, dear old Woolies had it!

I've yet to install it, as firstly, I am frightened at the geek within I may unleash, and secondly, bugger me does it look hard!

Â