World of Warcraft

The_Rev

We could have a go, but we'd defo need a decentish tank, Went in there as part of a group of five, all around L18-20, and it was still bloody hard. Well worth it for the XP and drops though. Have to see if Nays or Si fancy it for the cash.

I seem to be languishing on 14 at the moment, can't get a decent quest going on me own :(

You can give us a hand when you're on. I've got about 50 level 16/17 Harpies to off, be worth loads of cash and XP to you, at least 200 XP per kill I'd have thought.

Soon level 19 now :) Anyway you know when you hit 20 with most characters you get some fancy stuff... either a spell or new weapon choice or something. Do you know if a priest can get anything?

I really wanna do Ragefire one more time, and Wailing Caverns.

I'm nearly at 20, get to turn into a wolf then, so I can speed across the world considerabloi quicker than yow lot.

Spent a good half an hour with TRL stoving Harpy skulls in to get the queen's head. Got some nice cash, drops and XP along the way. Shortly after, the my computer crashed. After queuing to get back on, I found I was dead, back at the crssroads without the Harpy head, meaning I'm going to have to do it all over again. Grrrrrrrr!

Still I'm starting to do alright in the auction house as well. Another good thing about spanking humanoids is that they drop either linen or wool. 20 stacks of each go for a bomb in the AH.

Oh and I was in Ratchet checking in a quest, when a level 19 Dwarf alighted on the jetty, mere feet from me, the cheeky get. If he'd been low level I'd have let him be, but as he was my level, I thought I'd take the opportunity to practise against real enemies. Anyway I kicked his ass without suffering as much as a scratch, before legging it in case he had any hard mates along for the ride with him! Anyway that's 1 in the honour killing column!

I wanna kill dwarfes to :D I wanna kill alliance bastards :twisted::clap:

Anyway i got a couple of Elite-q's for us Risso... suitable for our level methinks. Il fill you in tomorrow. We should get Ed and Bicks along to.

bicksdance8nr.jpg

bicksdance22qa.jpg

And Bicks was on tonight!

Helped him with a quest where he had to kill some things. I got a bit carried away, and almost made them extinct!

villagewipeout4dl.th.jpg

Check out Stonetalon Risso! Im going to do a bunch of quests there now, and have already wandered pretty far.

Careful though as its Contested, or Confested or what you call it :oops:

Yeah I've had a bit of a wander through contested areas. Did one quest on Stonetalon for a shitload of XP, but I always end up getting dicked by a passing level 45 Alliance bast with one swat!

I need to do the wailing Cavern tonight again, as I've two outstanding q's, and the group I did it with last time didn't stop for breath. (Well they did when I fell off the same ledge 3 times in a row, but that's another story!)

I got a mint two handed axe from a drop for when I attain that skill. That ungrateful sod TRL had the cheek to laugh at my axe after I'd just killed two big flying lions for him. Anyway I went straight to the auctions, and used the 80 silver from selling two lots of linen to buy something far more effective. If I see the **** tonight, it's duel time! Nobody laughs at my axe!

boatally16nq.th.jpg

Ho ho, comedy time.

The game is so big, that ships are needed to travel around. There is a bloke from the Alliance waiting for the same ship as we are. Obviously, its tempting to kick the shit out of him here and now, but if we do, there is every chance that we wil break the truce in this area, andl start a war off in the town behind us (and out of shot, but its a busy place with loads of people willing to have a ruck in there)

As Horde and Alliance dont speak the same language, the fella knows that we are talking about something, but he cant tell what it is. Surely he must be getting slightly paranoid though?

boatally22ja.th.jpg

Still, he got on the ship. I dont know whether he was expecting a kicking, but a kicking he got. Was he brave, or just stupid. Either way, he will think twice before he gets on a boat while outnmbered by hostile **** like us again..

gadgetzanoutnumbered5mr.th.jpg

The City of Gadgetzan. There is acutally a neutral auction house here. Horde are always outnumbered by Alliance here too, it seems.

gadgetzaninsult7jx.th.jpg

Ho ho!

oops9sq.th.jpg

There is a race track on the game. Some of the cars are like those rocket things out of Star Wars. Here is what happens when you misjudge a corner in a rocket car.

revenge27rj.th.jpg

And revenge on that big bastard who gave me a shooing yesterday. If you cant beat him on your own, come back with some mates.

Â