World of Warcraft

The_Rev

Have to say its a pleasure working with Risso as he seems to have a great understanding of the game and his character even at this early stage. Much better than I was at his level anyway. :lol:

It's all down to great teaching from you and Nays! Oh and getting shouted out lots by other players on a couple of instances! "Dickhead Shaman, put that **** fire totem away!" being one of the more choice comments! I've rejigged my skill tree now, so my healing's a lot quicker than it was, which helps in dungeons.

TRL's pretty well up to speed as well now, did a great quest the other night with him in Silverpine. Haven't seen Bicks on for a bit now, hope he's getting levelled up, as we could do with a tank around our level.

Hang in there Dan, I think Rogues are harder to play with in the beginning, but are more rewarding later on. You always seemed to be doing OK whenever I've seen you.

Ok, I've yet to install but considering it tonight....

But I see the Deathwing server is full. Where else are any of you playing?

I have an alt on another server (as does Rev) but we all play on Deathwing, just wait until the queue clears.

HELP!

I can't get on. When I bought the game ans signed up, it had a 10day trial pass thing inside, which I put the activation key thing in. It's now telling me that I need to put the activation key in froma full retail copy, but I can't find any other code on the instructions or manual etc.

When I bought the game and got it home, it looked like it had been returned as the booklet was a bit used looking, so I'm guessing that someone's had it, used the code and returned it, leaving me with a game I can't use.

Help, what am I gonna do?!

Im level 17 now and would really like to do some dungeons with someone tonight...maybe Risso and Ed?

Wailing caverns possible or is that to hard?? I tried it myself by accident and got **** 2k...bloody elites...

Â