World of Warcraft

The_Rev

How do you get all of your spells on the screen like that?

ESC > Interface Options > Add more bars. And you can turn the swear filter off too.

Oh, and dont lose first aid. Especially Bicks who has no healing spells. First Aid will help you out no end at higher levels. Have a quick look Here and have a read of the stuff that people are talking about Here

And you know when you get something horribly wrong?

Check this:

oops16co.th.jpg

I was looking around an area called Desolace. Its rough as **** there. All dead trees, and scorched earth, but at the very edge i found this. Its well out of the way, and doesnt look at all like the rest of the area. I thought it would be a nice area for grinding in, so i took a snap for other peoples reference...

I took out one of the man/fish monsters (no, it wasnt Fulchester United goalkeeper) and while i was feeling rather pleased with myself, an almighty blow hit me for about a quarter of my entire health, in shock, i turned around expecting to find alliance there or something, and this bastard was on top of me!

oops24hl.th.jpg

Yep. Despite a somewhat random resizing of the picture by Imageshack, that is indeed the not so jolly green giant. **** just sprung from nowhere. Took me out in three hits!

oops32zw.th.jpg

And as i was somewhat shocked, i didnt really get a good shot of him. But he actually filled my entire screen!

Hmmmm... After reading all the reviews on here, I think I might just purchase it, the only thing that's stopped me so far is fear of being called a geek, but I guess we'll all be geeks together?!

I'll pop up Merry Hill tomorrow and have a look.

What is house of cass??

www.houseofcuss.com

Its just a forum that i have used for a couple of years now. Its about games and music and swearing. Only about 10 regular posters. Its great.

Anyway. Screenshot time:

fight16eg.th.jpg

fight21lq.th.jpg

Myself and Si storming a fortress.Both inside the keep, and out in the courtyard. We are kicking arse here. Its a contested area (as is most of the game for us now) so we have to watch out for those smelly Alliance types. (Alliance are other human players who are on the other team. They actually outnumber us, but they seem to have a much higher percentage of dickheads and annoying kids playing on their side)

ally14xu.th.jpg

And lo there were two of them outside the gates of the fort. There were four of us, but two (rogues) can turn invisible, so the Alliance can only see myself and Si. Im on top of the hill to draw fire, and one of them takes the bait, and starts firing shots at me. For the geeky ones amongst us, there is a priest, who is a healer and a mage who is an out and out damage dealer on their side. We have myslef, warlock, who is there to manipulate other peoples behaviour, Si, a warrior, who is there to get stuck in as an out and out brawler, who can give and recive an alarming amout of damage out. There to keep fights going on longer than the other side want them to, and we have two rogues who are damage dealers. Here ive cast a spell on myself so i have an extra life, i have cast spells on the Mage and the Priest from the alliance which slows down the speed in which they can cast their spells considerably. Their mage has shot me with something powerful.

ally22js.th.jpg

Some 10 seconds later, and the mage has realised that he is about to die at Si's hands, and has cast a spell on him (and the other Rogue, Electro) so that they cant move. The mage has then proceeded to scarper. We did notice that he had ran off, but more of that later..

The priest on the other hand is pretty much ****. She cant cast very quickly because of what i have done to her, and she is taking a poinding off of the rouge behind her (fnar!) and from the demon, who follows me around, infront of her. Im also shooting. Im sure that the shot in the picture is what killed the Priest.

ally39oq.th.jpg

The one that tried to run away didnt get very far...

ally42sq.th.jpg

And a few minutes later, the Priest came back. I might be wrong here, (and im sure Si will correct me) but i think i killed her on my own here. We were all on top of this tower, and Si and Sie (confusing eh?) went down to the bottom to give her the fear. They appear to have got tied up fighting some more of the computer controlled monsters that we were attacking in the first set of shots, while the priest was distracted by looking at them, and quite rightly, scared that she was going to get another kicking.

I remained on top of the tower, and just put that anti cast spell on her, then shot the shit out of her. Im certain she didnt see what killed her. She was trying to figure out where i was, but couldnt see me at all. Sniper!

Well me and TRL were on until the wee small hours. We teamed up with another player to do a couple of quests in Silverpine, and to say he was a bit of a nob is putting it mildly. He kept shouting at me and TRL for rolling for items. Just because I can't wear mail yet, doesn't mean I can't wear it later or sell it, idiot, and how many chain mail vests can YOU wear at one time anyway. He then starting rolling "greed" so I did too just to piss him off. After we'd completed the quest me and TRL were off to cash the quest in, and he was getting dicked by an elite, so we shrugged our shoulders and set off for base!

Had yet another attempt at Ragefire, this time with a level 40 tank, and still I couldn't get to the end!

You couldnt get through with a level 40 on side??

edit:

Oh, and have a look at this:

http://www.goblinworkshop.com

Very handy for maps and stuff, so you dont have to spend forver looking for people and places.

Now you are used to the game, id get some AddOns.

http://www.curse-gaming.com/mod.php

The Titan Bar is fantastic. You download the file, extract it, and put the folder called Titan in C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns or whatever your filepath might be.

For Si, id reccomend Combat Sentry Gizmo too. Its PvP tastic!

Oh, and a list of all the Emotes.

There are hundreds of the things.

Not good.

The server is too old now. You might as well join an existing guild with members of your level.

Guilds arent that important until you reach the high levels (45+ probably) and start doing Instance runs on a regular basis. As you have got a regular game with Risso, and as you are a Priest you should never have trouble finding a group (try to find a Warrior of your level) so making a VT guild would just be hassle.

bootbayrio14on.th.jpg

Some Rio type statue i just noticed in Booty Bay...

bootybayrio28ul.th.jpg

And this is what it looks like from the front.

bootybay34wt.th.jpg

Booty Bay.

thunderbluff5sa.th.jpg

Thunder Bluff from the air. Pretty.

And those new robes i was trying to get Si. Excellent :D

newrobes6nc.jpg

Me and Si had a go at Shadow Fire Keep last night. Si was doing all the tanking, while I backed him up with healing and spell casting, and shouting, "yeah, take that Werewolf scum" and the like.

Didn't quite manage to finish it, as we kept getting overpowered late on, but it was ace for experience and dosh. Nearly at level 19, then just one more until I can turn into a wolf, and much quicker travelling will ensue.

I just hit level 36.

Looking at ten days to level 40 and the Mount.

Look for a group for Shadowfang Keep Risso. If Si is happy to help you out (and he needs the money, so he will be. I need the XP, so its no good to me) you shouldnt struggle to get two or three more players in at the mid 20's level. You might need some artillery. Say a mage, warlock or hunter to shoot from distance. And take TRL in. A priest is your best friend in an instance.

It was Si who wanted to go in for the cash and the drops. After one or two untimely deaths we got through to the end, but there were just too many Lupine Horrors for Si to manage by himself, despite my best healing efforts. Still it garnered me a great two handed axe for when I get that skill in a couple of levels (need the skill points) and about 50 silver, so it was well worth while. If we can finish it off I should get the XP to get me over L19, and then it's not long till I'm a wolf.

Â