World of Warcraft

The_Rev

I've stopped watching TV, eating, showering, and going to work! And I have plenty of mates cheers Al, why only last night I was talking to an Orc Hunter. Oh, you mean REAL friends!

I got a mint two handed axe from a drop for when I attain that skill. That ungrateful sod TRL had the cheek to laugh at my axe after I'd just killed two big flying lions for him. Anyway I went straight to the auctions, and used the 80 silver from selling two lots of linen to buy something far more effective. If I see the **** tonight, it's duel time! Nobody laughs at my axe!

I dont know who's the ungrateful one...you would have been toast without my healing and shield :)

Anyway, me and Risso started a fight with two alliance bastards. They were both hunters, and i cant feckin manage them. Me as a priest can handle one and heal at the same time, but that feckin hunter bastard was hopeless.

Gotta get higher leveled or become a bigger group.

I just chibbed one at the X roads.

There was a level 20 warlock, and a level 44 hunter standing by, just waiting for people to hit the level 20, so the PvP flag would enable, and he could steamroller them. (this is a common trick at X Roads by the way) so i attacked the hunter first. Feared him, taking him out the fight for 15 seconds. Then i kicked the shit out of the warlock, after the warlock died, the hunter was coming back, to i cast a spell on him and his pet slowing them down to walking pace while i ran back to the relitive safety of the camp.

Shot!

I bet you lot were the kids in school who used to sit in the corner and play 'Dungeons and Dragons'

:winkold:

PS: I am only kidding, it actually looks quite good, but having an x box and Villa/Villatalk I think I will get the boot from the missus if I take this up!

ol271_1123115613.jpg

Risso and TRL, this is Warsong Gulch. When TRL hits 20, go in as a party and kill Ally to death. You will be at the bottom of the 20-29 group, but if you stick together, and stay in the main Horde group, you will find that Ally is a bit shit at this whole working together thing.

battlegroundstats28dz.jpg

If i remember, i was about level 26 or 27 when i did this

kickedass1lk.jpg

And about level 23 or 24 on this one.

I dont know whether Si has been in yet, but i think they are fantastic fun.

I have to say, me and TRL don't half work well together. When we get to higher levels people had better watch out. That said, we were doing pretty well taking out a village of werewolf elites, but we were fighting a losing battle against four of them. Then all of a sudden a level 60 Tauren Mage appears to rescue us. Nice! He had this weird weapon, looked like a big firework on its back!

Where the **** is that? Ive never been there!

On the coast east of Azhara. And that big orange mutha is level 53 or 54, so pissing it off by firing my rather pathetic lightning spell at it probably wasn't the best idea!

Ah, this was from your big tour of the world then?

stormwind.jpg

Im still going to have a crack at Stormwind when i get a faster mode of transport..

Yep it was Nays. I was just padding about in wolf form, meaning that if I came across any baddies I could hopefully outrun them. Once I got east of Azhara though, I came to some ruins filled with level 50+ beasties, who just zapped me from afar, and took me out in less than a second. My spirit was released at the graveyard taken above. It was then a case of taking the hit and getting the spirit to resurrect me, and zapping back to Orgri.

Starting to do much better in the AH. The last 2-3 nights I've made over 1g each from selling linen and wool, and various bits of tat I pick up on my travels. My tip is never go back to a town with empty slots in your bags, as you can sell everything, even if for a few coppers.

The vendors are rip off merchants, I have a BAR of Silver and they only offer me ONE silver coin for it, thats just SHIT

And TRL and Risso can't handle me from distance, wait until I get the pet up to speed :evil:

Sell decent stuff in the Auction House Bicks, its in the city of Orgrimmar.

Works exactly the same way as eBay.

If you think someone else will buy it, Auction it, if you think its shit and no one will want it, shift it to a Vendor.

Anything good Bicks, stick it in the auction, you'll make a bomb. Bits and bobs like low level armour, sell to vendors.

And TRL and Risso can't handle me from distance, wait until I get the pet up to speed

That's why you need mixed groups. The two duels yesterday, the first I didn't get the chance to get up close, and you kicked my arse. The second I got into melee range, slowed you down with a frost shock, then unloaded earth shock and a few swings from the axe, and you were toast. Each group has their strengths and weaknesses. Me and TRL were questing in Silverpine against some Level 14 elites. TRL will never be as strong as my character, so I was doing most of the tanking while he healed me and weighed in with some spells.

Me, you, TRL and Dan would make a decent group for instances. You could do damage from range, TRL can heal, I'm a mixture of tanking and healing, and Dan can get in close and do real damage quickly. A similar level tank and we'd breeze Ragefire and the like.

Â