World of Warcraft

The_Rev

To be honest Nays, I've only ever tamed one pet, the one I have now Citizen Smith (you bugged me to name the Wolf) so thats why I wanted to have a go at taming another one.

I presume that each pet has different qualities as my wolf has Growl and Howl spells just like the other beasts in its class do, which is probably why no-one has a giraffe or a gazelle (A killer squirrel would be funny though :D). I also think it must be really hard to tame an animal thats at a higher level than yourself as you cant defend yourself whilst they attack you. If this goes well, I'm going to tame whatever it was that hit with a spell the other day and crit me for 350+ (it was only lvl 24 as I recall), haven't gone near one since, scary sh*t for a lvl 20 hunter (as I was then)

Dan the Needy :lol: who diidn't think having armour on his feet was important :D

And I wont be on late for the next few days as its four days of nights for me :(

Yep I think we need to set the VT guild up tonight. Someone said it was 10g between us, is that right?

I got 2 golds, but i can give a little...my problem is that in 20000 xp i turn lvl 26 and then i need 2-4 golds to buy spells...**** greedy priest teachers. Maybe i can earn a few quid on the AH.

I need to do the Wailing Cavern tonight if anyone fancies it, as I've a half finished quest in there. Plus we still all that bloody book from Shadow Fang, although we could save that for another night if everyone's bored with it.

I need to do RFC, WC and SFK... ive got all Q's waiting in them. Good for drops and xp aswell.

I was glad then when me, Bicks and Dan the Needy Wink took out a lone hunter in Stonetalon.

I thrashed him alone hoho. Im **** hard if my shield and dot spells works out. But if the shield doesnt work or im trapped or some shite, and the fear doesnt work... im worthless.

And btw. Risso... could really need some help in Thousand Needles tonight.

And dont worry about the staff. Ive bought one of D1 i can use when i hit level 26. Cant believe you got the blue belt because my bags were full though... bastard ;)

It was funnier last week when TRL's armour seemed to consist of some reaallllly gay cycling shorts!

Ive still got em... its the chest armor that looks puff. Ive tried lookin for some new chest armor, that looks ace etc. but nothing really compares to what i got now.

C:\Program Files\World of Warcraft\Interface\AddOns

should do it. I'm heading in now BTW

Ive installed WoW on my D: drive and under program files i cant find shit.

Ive put the addons under interface, Add0ns in my WoW file on the D drive but it still doesnt work.

I'm really sorry about that belt TRL (what's your real name by the way?!) I'd never have picked up if I'd have realised, especially as it's nowhere near as good as the one I already I have....teach you to clear out your shite though!

I think you need to be doing a bit more in the AH if you're down to 2g. I'm up to about 8.5g, despite spending about 3g on power ups the last two times I've levelled, and 7g on respeccing my skill tree. I try never to go back empty handed, as merchants will buy absolutely anything, even of its only a few coppers, it all adds up

Happily assist you in the Thousand Needles tonight, if you'll do the same with me in Tarren Mill another night.

That stave though is the mutt's nuts. Someone gave me this Dragonslayer buff in Orgri and combined with the stave I was taking out level 23 lions in two swipes for 150XP a go, and some nice leather to flog.

When's the server down until Bicks?

Reading some WoW forums earlier, it seems like every group who has EVER completed a dungeon has had a rogue nicking all the loot, so Dan's just following his genetic predisposition!

Anyway I think I need to duel TRL tonight, just to show him what's missed with my new stave!

Will we need to download the new patch today? If so I bet it'll be a pain in the arse again.

If this is the first patch you have downloaded since having the game installed on your system, then you will find it fairly painless.

No doubt when you installed the game for the first time, you would have to download patches 1.1-1.7 all in one go, and patch 1.6 was a big one because of the battle grounds being added to the game, so it all added up to a large file to get from the intenet.

1.8 will be very small compared to that.

Deathwing BOF.

I think I only had to install a couple of patches, one of which was 1.7, but the pain was not the size per se, more that Blizzard's downloader kept crashing my system, so I had to go on one of those tedious sites where to get the DL immediately you have to pay, or else sit in a queue for half an hour.

Oh well, it's well worth the aggravation, even though I've had on average 4 hours sleep for the last week and a bit!

Â