The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

Well in fairness to him he has to start playing first. El Clasico is a great way to shortcut to cult fame though. If Bale can have a good El Clasico then life in the capital will be that much easier for him for the season.

Hopefully. I do wish Bale well. It'd be nice to see him be able to properly mix it in Spain with clearings in the woods like Ronaldo and Neymar.

Realise what you're saying Mr BOF, but he's currently got 1 goal in 5 appearances. If that becomes 1 in 6, 1 in 7 etc you just know the media will take great pleasure in saying he's been a flop before he's really had chance to settle.

I want him to do well and its a new league, no pre-season, now an injury etc so he will need time to settle. Would just like him to stick another in soon to keep the pressure down a bit.

He's a cheat. Did you not see his dive to get Chiellini sent off during the week? He doesn't need to be doing those things and yet he does them all. the. time.

Oh in fairness my arse. Anyone who rolls around clutching the right side of his face like he's had his cheek broken, after an arm brushes the left side with no aggressive movement is a **** cheat and it's precisely those kind of excuses that let him and his kind continue doing it.

This isn't about Chiellini though. It's about whether Ronaldo is a cheating word removed. I don't care how bad Chiellini is or isn't. Ronnie is consistently a cheater. Always has been and probably always will be.

its probably the most unhyped Clasico in a long time. think be 1-1

Yeah it doesn't have the edge now José and Pep have departed. I wonder if that will be reflected by the players diving and play-acting less. Probaby not.

I wonder if that will be reflected by the players diving and play-acting less.

brick-lol.gif

The Madrid derby was disgraceful but I blame that on Atlético and their cheating manager.  :)

its probably the most unhyped Clasico in a long time. think be 1-1

I think it needed to be played down a little.  People were getting sick of having the Classico rammed down their throats.  Maybe it was because Barcelona and Madrid play each other half a dozen times a season and despite what the media (especially SKY) would have us believe, it's impossible for every meeting to be the BIGGEST GAME EVER. 

Ronaldo seems to have reduced the cheating but now celebrates scoring like an utter cock, it'll either be the calm down one or just the standing there looking like the worlds smuggest word removed celebration

im another who would like to see bale do well, thought owen didn't do that bad over there but still gets labelled a flop, never really got a chance to get going, bale has got a new marketing video out for them with him benzema, modric and jese kicking rugby balls about

Ronaldo seems to have reduced the cheating but now celebrates scoring like an utter cock, it'll either be the calm down one or just the standing there looking like the worlds smuggest word removed celebration

im another who would like to see bale do well, thought owen didn't do that bad over there but still gets labelled a flop, never really got a chance to get going, bale has got a new marketing video out for them with him benzema, modric and jese kicking rugby balls about

in fairness he was entitled to the calm down one as media kept saying he couldnt score vs Barcelona or in big games. think he scored in 7 clasicos in a row after that

Â