The Spanish Football/la Liga Thread

Troglodyte

It probably wont though. Atletico Madrid are almost certainly the best local rivals ever, they always lose against Real and usually give Barcelona a good game.

Falcao and Simeone are the two new additions since the last game (falcao at the time had a flu and Simeone just recently took over)

It still could be interesting.. I think the games are better at the Bernabeu.

Also Levante are still flying high, I watched the 2-0 win against Atletico and the football the play is really nice to watch - effective football .. most of the signings are free transfers if I remember correctly too.

Don't Real always beat Atletico?
There's a few draws in there but you have to go back to 1999 for the last Atlético win. I wasn't aware they were that generous.

It would be rather dull if Barcelona won it again imo.

i dunno, does it equal the record number of wins on the trot or beat it? if pep gets it and then you throw in his contract dispute and the rumours he's unhappy and he does one

and then say madrid win the champions league and jose does one too

could shake things up a treat

Also Levante are still flying high, I watched the 2-0 win against Atletico and the football the play is really nice to watch - effective football .. most of the signings are free transfers if I remember correctly too.

its not nice to watch at all.

Ronaldo hat-trick. Big three points but still not convinced by RM.

To be honest I don't think RM are even convinced themselves.. Falcao has won every single header in that box, ridiculous defending.

Must say Ronaldo has given a big performance tonight.. outscoring opponents as I said, it's nice when it works I guess.

untitled-22r2ljo.gif

Â