1. 1. Where will we finish?

• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th or below

i hope the 7% of people who have put us as finishing champions are joking.... if you really believe that we will finish champions, then there are going to be some disappointed people on Villatalk in May.

i voted 4th, but actually have changed my mind - i think we will probably finish 5th, but am hoping we can squeeze into 4th place.

It probably won't happen but when your team is only 5 points off the leaders and are in fantastic form...why the hell not go for it?

If we get a few players in, there is no reason to rule out a title challenge.

We are going for it, and we might have a title challenge. no-one is ruling that out.

But the question is where will we finish? We might be only 5 points of the top with 3 games to go, but i think most realistic people don't think we will FINISH 1st.

I quite like the fact we aren't playing great but getting results. Some seem to believe that if we continue to play below par we will eventually hit a sticky spell. There is though just as much likelihood that our performances will improve. If this is the case then anything is possible this season.

I wanted to put 4th, but I thought "If I had to bet my life on it what do I think?". So I went with 5th. As I think that's most likely. Fourth is not out of our reach by any means though. Can't see us finishing above that.

Sad to see 5th place is leading the poll...I voted 4th. If we are in 4th place before strengthening the team and having dealt with key injuries, I don't see any reason why we can't finish 4th.

UTV!

Sad to see 5th place is leading the poll...I voted 4th. If we are in 4th place before strengthening the team and having dealt with key injuries, I don't see any reason why we can't finish 4th.

UTV!

i think 4th but i can understand why some think 5th because the next couple of months is the hardest and a lot of people expect us fade with all the games weve played with such a small squad

At the start of the season i thought a great season would be to have a good Uefa cup run maybe quarter/semi finalists and finish 5th in the league.... steady improvement, and to be realistic this would be a great achievement.

However due to the great first half of the season i just wouldnt be able to hide being upset not to finish 4th especially due to the remaining fixtures we have.

Surely regardless the circumstances surrounding the goal it was a fully deserved 3 points

Sorry don't agree.. maybe only the game at Saturday we deserved 3 points, but it could easy have been 2-2 in that game.. was not pretty

WBA's shot was also deflected over Friedel, how were we more lucky than them?

I think we'll fade away as the season goes on, and I voted 5th. Our season started in July, we've played a hell of a lot of games already and used largely the same bunch of 15 or so players. We're not used to that sort of thing, and I think we'll burn out sadly.

We're certainly capable of 4th though, but it would require a huge amount of effort and luck, which I do think we're getting a fair bit of at the moment, but we could do it, and that's what makes it so exciting.

Surely regardless the circumstances surrounding the goal it was a fully deserved 3 points

Sorry don't agree.. maybe only the game at Saturday we deserved 3 points, but it could easy have been 2-2 in that game.. was not pretty

WBA's shot was also deflected over Friedel, how were we more lucky than them?

I'm not talking so much about that game, but the other 3 games where we didn't deserved to win... pure luck was it, but good for us!

right now we are playing shit but winning, but will our luck last? we can only hope, cause if we start to play shit and lose then many fans will turn around..

I would be happy to end 5th this year, but Everton will press us hard for that..

and think if gabby or young gets a long-term injury, or perhaps both at the same time? then we will have big problems even to be hanging on at 6th

Reading the forums of the other top 6 teams they all assume that we will fade away when our 'luck' runs out and we have injuries. Suits me if everyone wants to underestimate us.

A full strength Arsenal would be a good 5-10 points better than us in my opinion but this isn't a full strength Arsenal team and it won't be before the end of the season. Everyone keeps saying they will improve and leave us trailing but there's no been no recent evidence to suggest this will be the case. Everton are durable and should not be underestimated but it is entirely conceivable they could be more than 10 points behind us after the next 3 games; a gap which won't be easy to make up. If we have injuries to key players then we will suffer but then so would any team and it's not inevitable that we will have any major injuries.

A month ago I would have said we won't finish 4th but now I think our chances are 50/50.

A lot depends on if Arsenal replace Fabregas in this window.

That's not the problem (well not the main one). They need to replace Flamini more than Fab.

Â