• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th or below

I really fancy us for 3rd..

We are playing badly and picking up points (ala Man Utd/Chelsea/Arsenal)...

We must buy this January though as with injuries and suspensions kicking in, it could unsettle the current nucleus of the side and we dont have sufficient replacements..

This gooner guy sums up what i feel about where we will end when the season is over, and that is not in top 4 sadly

and yes we where lucky in games like Everton, Hull City, West Ham and West Brom

Aston Villa WILL run out of luck and form

Aston Villa are posing a serious threat to the Champions League places this season and a lot of people are saying they will qualify at Arsenal's expense. I beg to differ.

I think that Aston Villa are a decent side with a first class manager and they fully deserve their lofty position in the Premiership table. I don't see them lasting the pace though.

The Premiership is a marathon not a sprint and I feel that there is a huge chance that Aston Villa have peaked too early. Arsenal on the other hand have yet to hit top form and are due a bit of luck, something Aston Villa have had in bundles recently.

Villa have had lady luck smiling down on them, especially in games against Everton, Hull City, West Ham and West Brom. Surely this luck cannot last forever? Arsenal are due some luck and if we get half as much as Villa then we will be very lucky indeed. Although I will say we were lucky at Villa Park to come away with a draw!

Arsenal are slowly putting together an unbeaten run which will give the Arsenal squad some much needed confidence. It's seven games undefeated now and a clean sheet yesterday will give the defence a boost.

There will be a time when Arsenal go on a winning streak and it will be too much for Aston Villa to handle. I feel that Arsenal are slowly edging to this now and a big win is just around the corner.

I also think this is worth pointing out. People forget that we are halfway through the season and whilst Aston Villa have been playing out of their skins, Arsenal have struggled and yet we are only three points adrift. That to me says a lot and if Arsenal had made a better start to the campaign then we wouldn't even be worried about Villa.

We can only improve this season and the only way for Aston Villa is down. I expect this to happen and Arsenal to claim fourth spot at Villa's expense.

http://tinyurl.com/8zelay

You sure your not an Arsenal fan...

Have we really been playing at our peak? have all our games been at the tempo that we played at Arsenal? Do you really think we played our best possible football on Saturday? I think LATELY you have spoke a fair bit of nonesense. But we are all entitled to our opinions...

Arsenal are due some luck? Like coming to our place, being outplayed like little girls by some brilliant football by us, saved by woodwork 4 times and escaping with a wholly undeserved point?

I'm really worried about Everton. I think too many people are writing them off and just concerning themselves with Arsenal. Everton just seem to churn out results from nothing. They too are on a great run. However, I think they have a difficult run of games now, but after that it will all be winnable games for them. I've gone for 6th, but I always have been a pessimist.

I'm really worried about Everton. I think too many people are writing them off and just concerning themselves with Arsenal. Everton just seem to churn out results from nothing. They too are on a great run. However, I think they have a difficult run of games now, but after that it will all be winnable games for them. I've gone for 6th, but I always have been a pessimist.

Everton have a really tough run now playing Liverpool, arsenal and Man U.

Without a sriker this i think will sort them out.

I have gone for 3rd behind man u and chelsea.

Only because I would love liverpool to collapse now.

Sadly I just think we will fade in the end as we lack that quality in depth to maintain our challenge. Sad though that is it will still have been a great season with us finishing 2nd.

That Arsenal fan is quite deluded. The thing is that Arsenal ain't that good at all. Poeple seems to expect them to being good because they're Arsenal but when you really look at what they've got and how they've played they just ain't that good as they want to believe. For example I'd say that both us and Everton have a better midfield than they have. Fabregas is a great little player, but the rest, well, not that good.

Still, voted for us to finish 5th. I fear we'll mess it up in the end and miss out on the CL-spot. Can really see Everton being the team to sneak up from behind and beat us to it.

I think we will get 3rd. Chelsea are looking like they are falling apart. And are there for the taking. Arsenal will not suddenly get on a good run, they ARE on a good run - we just beat them in between - they are unbeaten in 7 now. When we get the striker we need, I can't see us not continuing our run. Thank god Gabby and Young are young, so they will be able to cope much better than some of Chelsea's older players, so I think they will be fit most of the season.

I think we are on track to finish 5th. The thing that could change that is transfers. If we can buy two top quality players that slot into our first team then we have to be favourites for 4th. This transfer window is the most important MON has had while at the club.

Â