1. 1. Where will we finish?

• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th or below

5th for me, we have rode our luck for weeks and that wont last. I am over the moon with our current form and position but I think a whooping and a slump is very much in the pipeline. Its all very dependant on who we can get in this month. But you never do know, weve got a winning habit who says it cant last???

i hope the 7% of people who have put us as finishing champions are joking.... if you really believe that we will finish champions, then there are going to be some disappointed people on Villatalk in May.

i voted 4th, but actually have changed my mind - i think we will probably finish 5th, but am hoping we can squeeze into 4th place.

i hope the 7% of people who have put us as finishing champions are joking.... if you really believe that we will finish champions, then there are going to be some disappointed people on Villatalk in May.

i voted 4th, but actually have changed my mind - i think we will probably finish 5th, but am hoping we can squeeze into 4th place.

It probably won't happen but when your team is only 5 points off the leaders and are in fantastic form...why the hell not go for it?

If we get a few players in, there is no reason to rule out a title challenge.

Heart says 1st, brain says 5th, as mouth is closer to brain I'll say 4th.

Really do think it is possible, but if not almost certain 5th, can't really see Everton catching us and certainly no one else below them.

Interesting split. Basically a tie between 4th & 5th. Kind of what I expected. Will be interesting to run this at the end of February and see if (how) opinions have changed.

20% chance of finishing 4th

70% chance of finishing 5th

10% chance of finishing 6th

All other outcomes are unlikely

Don't know how you came to that but it does actually look pretty accurate IMO :lol:

Explain....

ok :-)

Agbonlahor cross deflected into net by Carson, Milner cross deflecting off W.Ham defender to loop over keeper into net, Young cross smashed into his own net by Hull defender, outplayed and outpassed by Everton but scoring undeserved winner 3mins into stoppage time. That's luck

So mate can you really with an honest heart say that we deserved to win thees battles?

Explain....

Agbonlahor cross deflected into net by Carson, Milner cross deflecting off W.Ham defender to loop over keeper into net, Young cross smashed into his own net by Hull defender, outplayed and outpassed by Everton but scoring undeserved winner 3mins into stoppage time. That's luck

Even if you believe in the concept of luck, which I generally don't, we had 18 shots at goal against West Brom. A chance cleared off the line, hit the side netting twice and two fantastic saves from Carson. Nevermind the chances that Sidwell and Gabby fluffed.

Surely regardless the circumstances surrounding the goal it was a fully deserved 3 points?

Explain....

Even if you believe in the concept of luck, which I generally don't, we had 18 shots at goal against West Brom. A chance cleared off the line, hit the side netting twice and two fantastic saves from Carson. Nevermind the chances that Sidwell and Gabby fluffed.

Surely regardless the circumstances surrounding the goal it was a fully deserved 3 points?

I don't believe the concept of luck either - we create the positions to get into the chances to make the goals we 'luckily score'...if we weren't in said positions we wouldn't get the goals so in my opinion its bullshit. It's not like their players run from the halfway line into their own goal for us to win 1-0 so we are getting in positions...

If we are supposedly 'lucky' then are we unlucky for not scoring our chances we missed?? Surely if we are unlucky and lucky in the same game it balances it out for a fair score?

PS DDID, Kings of Leon in your sig?

PS DDID, Kings of Leon in your sig?

Yeah. Best track on the album, maybe the best they've ever done. They should go out on the lash and record songs when hammered more often.

Mr. Smalljob - You are entitled to your opinion. No matter what I say you won't change so, fair play. I will say though, how pretty a match is has absolutely nothing to do with how deserving a side is.

Â