1. 1. Where will we finish?

• Champions
    • 2nd
    • 3rd
    • 4th
    • 5th
    • 6th
    • 7th or below

4th, injury permitting. If the injuries stay away, we'll beat Arsenal to forth.

It's going to be tough having to juggle competing on three fronts, but I reckon we'll make it.

John Carew returning will feel like a new signing aswell! He seems to have been out for an age. I'm confident we'd be able to get forth without any signings too. Hopefully we will make an addition or two, but if not, I'll still be confident.

I cant see us doing worse than sixth to be honest because we are already six points ahead of them with easily four winnable games coming up. Having said that, we need to get some good signings and strengthen our squad as well as our first team, getting to at least to the semi finals in the EC which will help players around the world want to come to our club, if we do all this then next season will make the league our oyster. :)

on another note i hope man u win league cup, so 6th is allso a euro place, just to be safe

Or we could qualify by winning the FA Cup ourselves? :winkold: The days of worrying who wins the cups are not for us this season. We will end the season no lower than fifth and I backed us for 4th.

This gooner guy sums up what i feel about where we will end when the season is over, and that is not in top 4 sadly

and yes we where lucky in games like Everton, Hull City, West Ham and West Brom

Aston Villa WILL run out of luck and form

Aston Villa are posing a serious threat to the Champions League places this season and a lot of people are saying they will qualify at Arsenal's expense. I beg to differ.

I think that Aston Villa are a decent side with a first class manager and they fully deserve their lofty position in the Premiership table. I don't see them lasting the pace though.

The Premiership is a marathon not a sprint and I feel that there is a huge chance that Aston Villa have peaked too early. Arsenal on the other hand have yet to hit top form and are due a bit of luck, something Aston Villa have had in bundles recently.

Villa have had lady luck smiling down on them, especially in games against Everton, Hull City, West Ham and West Brom. Surely this luck cannot last forever? Arsenal are due some luck and if we get half as much as Villa then we will be very lucky indeed. Although I will say we were lucky at Villa Park to come away with a draw!

Arsenal are slowly putting together an unbeaten run which will give the Arsenal squad some much needed confidence. It's seven games undefeated now and a clean sheet yesterday will give the defence a boost.

There will be a time when Arsenal go on a winning streak and it will be too much for Aston Villa to handle. I feel that Arsenal are slowly edging to this now and a big win is just around the corner.

I also think this is worth pointing out. People forget that we are halfway through the season and whilst Aston Villa have been playing out of their skins, Arsenal have struggled and yet we are only three points adrift. That to me says a lot and if Arsenal had made a better start to the campaign then we wouldn't even be worried about Villa.

We can only improve this season and the only way for Aston Villa is down. I expect this to happen and Arsenal to claim fourth spot at Villa's expense.

http://tinyurl.com/8zelay

and yes we where lucky in games like Everton, Hull City, West Ham and West Brom

Everton - played poorly but scoring 3 goals (all excellent finished) isnt lucky

Hull - played poorly. Yeah it was a OG but Gabby would have been odds on to score if the defender didnt get a touch on it. Penalty claim was nothing but a claim

West Ham - Played poorly. Fairly lucky with our goal ;)

West Brom - Played poorly. Carson mistake, no luck there. Could have scored more.

If its lucky for a team to win a game after playing poorly then we're one lucky team. However Liverpool, Arsenal, Man U and Chelsea all manage to pick up points even when they play badly. Is this luckly? I dont think so!

People forget that we are halfway through the season and whilst Aston Villa have been playing out of their skins,

Errrm, actually mate, we haven't been playing out our skin. We have played some bad stuff and still got the results so when we play like we can then you will have something to worry about!

Oh, and I went for 4th.

Â