Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

Just now, Davkaus said:

I guess xG assumes you have a professional goalkeeper on the pitch rather than Sweden's most prominent sports-themed comedian.

Made me chuckle.

1 minute ago, foreveryoung said:

Bored of hearing shit like this.

And that’s absolutely fine.

I’m bored of people pissing and moaning like ungrateful kids after the best season since the Premier League began.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, allani said:

How much money have Liverpool, Arsenal and City spent on their squads over the last 20 seasons?  They have 2nd teams who would probably qualify for Europe in the league.

But we beat 2 of those 3 sides? I cant accept its acceptable to be losing that many games by that scoreline if you want to be a top four side

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

2-0 is irrelevant. 5-0 with hardly a shot on target. F*** me!

Bigger picture mate. If you want to be disappointed that's your choice. Virtually everyone else doesn't care. There is no need to care. Take it from someone who does all too often. 😘 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UpTheVilla26 said:

You could have 0.00000000001 xg and still bang at least 2 in with Olsen in goal. 

Olsen is the only keeper that can concede 2 goals from 1 shot.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, briny_ear said:

I’ve never claimed to understand or see any point to xG but doesn’t that mean it’s actually worse than it looks?

Means they are just being ruthless and we've been the opposite. They should be winning, but based on chances they have created 5-0 is probably a bit much.