Weekends Football 16/17 March

andykeenan

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Well, this is fun. I guess the tale of the rest of our season is which of us can react best to a drubbing

Us of course. We put 4 past Ajax 😉

• Like 2

Results like this (if it stays the same or gets better) make me believe this could be our year. A win tomorrow and some breathing space to have a break, Recharge and reset.

• Like 2

Just now, chrisvilla4 said:

Results like this (if it stays the same or gets better) make me believe this could be our year. A win tomorrow and some breathing space to have a break, Recharge and reset.

Just like this stage last season under the Don.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, May-Z said:

Wonder if Madison and Postecoglu will come out after the game chirping about how a team looked tired this weekend?

I didn't really see a reason to take that badly:

• They were right based on our performance
  • There was always a chance of it with us playing days before and them having weeks off
  • If anything, it diminished from their own great result, rather than disrespecting us
  • Like 3

Silva is a really good coach. Getting this team full of elderly castoffs and youth to play superb football. Fullbacks are so **** sharp its untrue. 

Edited by MWARLEY2
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

Silva is a really good coach. Getting this elderly , disgarded and youthful team to play superb football. Fullbacks are so **** sharp its untrue. 

He'd be a good shout to take over once the Don decides to move upstairs and join the board 😉

Edited by stewiek2
  • Like 2

Â