UEFA Nations League Draw

andykeenan

League A

Group A1: Croatia, Portugal, Poland, Scotland.

Group A2: Italy, Belgium, France, Israel.

Group A3: Netherlands, Hungary, Germany, Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Group A4: Spain, Denmark, Switzerland, Serbia.

League B

Group B1: Czech Republic, Ukraine, Albania, Georgia.

Group B2: England, Finland, Republic of Ireland, Greece.

Group B3: Austria, Norway, Slovenia, Kazakhstan.

Group B4: Wales, Iceland, Montenegro, Turkey.

League C

Group C1: Sweden, Azerbaijan, Slovakia, Estonia.Group C2: Romania, Kosovo, Cyprus, Gibraltar/Lithuania*.

Group C3: Luxembourg, Bulgaria, Northern Ireland, Belarus.

Group C4: Armenia, Faroe Islands, North Macedonia, Latvia.

*subject to a play-off to decide final placings

League D

Group D1: Lithuania/Gibraltar*, San Marino, Liechtenstein.

Group D2: Moldova, Malta, Andorra.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I really couldn’t care less if England win, loss or draw their games.

Prefer they lose, especially if it makes big nose miserable 

• Like 1

I care. I’ve always liked international football and I think this England squad is great.   Obviously tournament football is better than the Nations League but the Nations League is fun to watch as it’s one of those low stakes things where it’s not the end of the world if you lose. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

I care. I’ve always liked international football and I think this England squad is great.   Obviously tournament football is better than the Nations League but the Nations League is fun to watch as it’s one of those low stakes things where it’s not the end of the world if you lose. 

I find England hard work to watch, apart from in the World Cup. This Nations League thing is the worst, is it considered a proper trophy if we win it? 

World Cup and Euro’s - yep 

Is winning the nations league like winning the inter toto? 

• Like 1

I think they could be interesting, hate England, hate the format but the new manager needs to find a new CM and a new CB pairing 

One of the worst things about Southgate is that England could / should be an exciting attacking team, hopefully the new guy looks at a fair few new players even if they're not good enough right now Watkins needs more games, konsa needs a cap, Ramsey, Jones, Elliot, MGW, madueke, bynoe gittens, philogene, colwill, Palmer, lewis, use these games for the throw away look at different players exercise that they are 

Just don't be a boring stat padding word removed who plays kane for 90 mins at home to finland 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Just don't be a boring stat padding word removed who plays kane for 90 mins at home to finland 

This is exactly what he's going to do. With Maguire, Phillips & Henderson as part of the back 7

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Southgate won't be there, quitting in the summer 

He is going nowhere. And why would he? He has it made and so do the FA.

Plus, there's nobody to replace him of any note. 

1 hour ago, GlobalVillan said:

He is going nowhere. And why would he? He has it made and so do the FA.

Plus, there's nobody to replace him of any note. 

Graham Potter

Eddie Howe

Jose Mourinho

Jurgen Klopp

My Dead Nans Ashes 

Anyone really he has had his time close but no cigar.  Now one last hurrah to annoy everyone.

1 minute ago, S-Platt said:

Graham Potter

Eddie Howe

Jose Mourinho

Jurgen Klopp

My Dead Nans Ashes 

Anyone really he has had his time close but no cigar.  Now one last hurrah to annoy everyone.

All are on or would want about 3 times what Southgate earns. The FA probably are happy with what they have without breaking the bank

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

All are on or would want about 3 times what Southgate earns. The FA probably are happy with what they have without breaking the bank

The FA are under more and more pressure to actually win something with the men’s team. They have the money for the right person. 

12 minutes ago, Genie said:

The FA are under more and more pressure to actually win something with the men’s team. They have the money for the right person. 

Are they really though? They dont really answer to anybody and from what I see are under little pressure from England fans and media

Â