Summer Transfer Window (2024/25)

Topic will be automatically locked at 22:59

MaVilla

38 minutes ago, useless said:

Could Bissouma be a canny signing like, reports today suggest Spurs might be prepared to let him go for the right offer, along with Forster, Lo Celso, Hojbjerg, Rodon, Spence, Regulion, Sessegnon, Davies, Emerson, Ndombele, Gill, Solomon, Richarlison, and Skipp

Spurs fans think he is shit.

1 hour ago, Wes said:

Always the chance Ramsey could go. Selling Ramsey is the "pull in case of emergency" lever - either because we have to to remain compliant, or if Emery wants to use the amortisation bonus of selling an academy product to bring in more players.

I personally think it's unlikely, but would count as "high profile" under your description.

Why Ramsey? Why not McGinn or Konsa or Luiz or Watkins or Martinez who are all pure profit transfers 🤷🏻 why has it got to be him all the time suggested … don’t want to sell anyone but it may also happen 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Bissouma.png

Absolutely effin love this 😆 legendary just like the Rashica thread,  scuba Steve and mystery man’s ⚠️ - oh and can we loan Janusaj

• Haha 3

2 minutes ago, thabucks said:

Why Ramsey? Why not McGinn or Konsa or Luiz or Watkins or Martinez who are all pure profit transfers 🤷🏻 why has it got to be him all the time suggested … don’t want to sell anyone but it may also happen 

Mostly due to being injured most of the season and “not needing him” and we likely getting a big pay day for him.. it’s a tad lazy, but somewhat founded to suggest Ramsey 

44 minutes ago, Daulmakan said:

Massively overrated, injury prone, and single-handedly got Barcelona out of the Champions. Would be a terrible investment.

If you must, Koundé or Christensen would be better options and much cheaper.

I’ll Take your word for it youve made fair assessments in the past

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, PaulMcGrath_5 said:

Ndidi is being mentioned by Dan Bardell and Jacob Tanswell on the 1874 Podcast.

Talking Tactics has also said he's on our list

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Cant sign both Hermoso and Araujo, because we will need a RB so i doubt we are signing 3 defenders

Unless we permanently shift Konsa to RB to rotate with Ned

23 hours ago, Pongo Waring said:

If we sign Paliniha people would moan about his age. Plus he's not the greatest passer. I think would be a good signing tho

Isn't Zirkee more of a number 10? Like a playmaker striker?

I believe Zirkee is a quick, tall, powerful striker. Can hold it up, and run in behind. A more experienced version of Duran. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, thabucks said:

I'd also much rather sell Konsa. Think he's rather overrated. His lack of physicality makes him a question in the middle without Mings and whilst he's a good RB he's not a natural one. 60 mil for him and I'd sell. 

4 minutes ago, MSvillain said:

Unless we permanently shift Konsa to RB to rotate with Ned

Potentially, i dont see Konsa as a comfortable RB we need a more natural one that is able to attack and track back 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MotoMkali said:

I'd also much rather sell Konsa. Think he's rather overrated. His lack of physicality makes him a question in the middle without Mings and whilst he's a good RB he's not a natural one. 60 mil for him and I'd sell. 

What ?????? blasphemy 

9 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Cant sign both Hermoso and Araujo, because we will need a RB so i doubt we are signing 3 defenders

I read somewhere that Araujo can also play RB?

Not sure how accurate though

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, RicRic said:

Ehhh not really.

We sell Carlos, Hermoso will primarily be LB, Konsa will be RB cover. In the event of an injury at RB that leaves us with just 2 CBs Mings and Torres. You sign araujo and he's a right footed physical partner for torres 

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

ye, he can, played as both CB and RB this season.

i would guess he would be a defensive Rb tho (part of back 3 going forward).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Believe he has done in the past and as Right sided CB in a back 3 too. Kounde does it more often though. 

Â