Midweek Football 30/31 January/ 1 February

andykeenan

Sorry chaps, that's my fault, the Spurs game sounded like fun so I turned over to watch it - I've had it on for 90 seconds and Spurs have scored twice.

I'll go back to Liverpool - Chelsea.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, DJBOB said:

Something tells me there's still probably 2 more goals in this Spurs game and it could go to either team.

Brentford are usually a tough nut to crack when they go a goal up so not good at all they've turned that around so quickly, was hoping for a frustrating 1-1.

Think they'll turn over Everton pretty comfortably at the weekend and they're playing Brighton who've lost form so we really need to start winning games again quickly otherwise they'll be building a decent lead over us which really shouldn't be happening given the position we were in going into the xmas games.

2 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Spurs are annoyingly entertaining to watch. 

They commit a lot of players to their attack. It's something we don't do enough. Too many times its Watkins vs the back line or maybe Watkins/Diaby in a 2 vs 4. That's why I don't like our 4 CM set ups. Not enough players to support an attack.

23 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Tottenham are the team we are up against now, media saying they will be top 4  all day long, no mention of us......................again.

Stronger squad, about 100 million more in revenue, having been there often enough in recent years, better recent performances and us kinda falling off a cliff... I wonder why the media would think that?

Edited by JAMAICAN-VILLAN

Â