Midweek Football 30/31 January/ 1 February

andykeenan

Just now, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Stronger squad, about 100 million more in revenue, having been there often enough in recent years, and us kinda falling off a cliff... I wonder why the media would think that?

Only £100m more in revenue? More like about £250m more in revenue and over twice what we make.  

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Stronger squad, about 100 million more in revenue, having been there often enough in recent years, better recent performances and us kinda falling off a cliff... I wonder why the media would think that?

If Brentford equalise ot go on to win... Forget everything he just said 👀

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Stronger squad, about 100 million more in revenue, having been there often enough in recent years, better recent performances and us kinda falling off a cliff... I wonder why the media would think that?

Funny, ain't won a Trophy in 12 years and that was the shitty league cup, last one before that, I don't think I was born.

Us falling off a cliff is a good enough reason. 😂

Watching the Pool v Chelsea. From tee to green best 1st half of football I’ve seen for a while.

Hope Emery is watching the game to see Pool’s forwards on the move whenever it goes forward.

Streets ahead of Villa last night!

5 minutes ago, striker said:

Watching the Pool v Chelsea. From tee to green best 1st half of football I’ve seen for a while.

Hope Emery is watching the game to see Pool’s forwards on the move whenever it goes forward.

Streets ahead of Villa last night!

I guess that's why they are top of the league.

Bring on the drop off next season with out Klopp.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Palmer has been terrible. 

Media want him on the plane to Germany, an Chillwell, an they reckon Ross barkley should be given a second chance, talk a bout click bait Talksport 😂

Massive difference between how we play when we are last ditch going for a goal and some other teams.

We often play like we are holding on to a lead even in the dying moments when we are behind 🙄

Â