Don_Simon

19 minutes ago, smg said:

Hope the players have more belief than some of their ‘fans’

so do I......but they don't watch it do they?... we do.😆

Edited by TRO

Feel sorry for the kid, he was flying last season then got a bad injury before the season and has been struggling to recover full fitness and form… knocks along the way it seems…

A fit and firing JJ is so effective and dangerous…

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think yes - but Bailey isn't really a natural midfielder - I think in practise he'll be really advance and we'll see McGinn a little more restricted as a result.

He'll make the attacking runs, but with Konsa in RB and Kamara beside Luiz he has the cover there.

I think attacking shape is 3 2 4 1 with Moreno and Bailey as the wingers and McGinn / Diaby the 10s. I think Bailey/Diaby to do some positional rotation too

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CVByrne said:

He'll make the attacking runs, but with Konsa in RB and Kamara beside Luiz he has the cover there.

I think attacking shape is 3 2 4 1 with Moreno and Bailey as the wingers and McGinn / Diaby the 10s. I think Bailey/Diaby to do some positional rotation too

WIth Bailey on the right and Diaby tending to play to the right side of Watkins as a second striker, do you reckon McGinn will move over to the left to Ramsey's position?

I think it'll be interesting to see McGinn's position - I would be too surprised to see Bailey on the left.

39 minutes ago, duke313 said:

Langlet hasn’t really put a foot wrong in Pau’s absence.

We’ve conceded 2 goals a game since he’s come in. Two of those three games were against the bottom two at home too.

• Like 1

I will be watching to see how much latitude, we give Everton to play with.....if we surrender the ball too much, it will be a tough game.

If we play, like we did against United, it will be a disappointing time.

34 minutes ago, smg said:

Why the tears about Lenglet ? back ups are rarely as good as the first choice ( that’s why they are back ups)  and he is our 4/5 centre back who is steady enough.how many other squads can pick a player of his quality with 2 centre backs injured and another playing right back ?

Because we are obviously weaker with him playing than Pau Torres. Our best centre halves are Pau Torres and Konsa, one of them is out the squad completely and the other is out of position at right back. 

We’re basically playing our third and fourth choice centre halves again. Of course that’s going to cause worry.

3 minutes ago, Dodgyknees said:

Not confident. Yes I know “that’s the spirit” 😂

its not a case of being the "spirit", I am not playing.....its a case of what, I think will happen.....based on our last 2 games.

17 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Dear Americans, it's OK this is not what you think ;)

Reminds me of the first day in my college dorm when I moved to America (1992) and told my new roommate I was popping out for a fag.  His face... 😱

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Leeroy said:

Because we are obviously weaker with him playing than Pau Torres. Our best centre halves are Pau Torres and Konsa, one of them is out the squad completely and the other is out of position at right back. 

We’re basically playing our third and fourth choice centre halves again. Of course that’s going to cause worry.

Not for the man who picks the team apparently 

3 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

but who is going to hold the ball up top too?.....it just looks lighweight to me.

1 minute ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Clean sheet would be nice

I would run 50 miles over broken glass, for a clean sheet.

• Haha 1