Aston Villa Kits and Merchandise 24/25

est1874

5 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

the yellow ones could be a 3rd kit, if that happens.

Nah there's been some mocks of the home kit but the side bits are yellow, so is the sponsor and Adidas logo

The FIFA leak was like that 

The off-color panels look like tusks, which brings up certain unpleasant memories of American football/basketball jerseys made for my local university.

I would be just fine with them being "body" color of claret to minimize them. Blue would be next choice. "Yellow" is a distant third. Gold could be fun though.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wtf is this? So instead of a kit launch today we are getting a "sign up and we'll email you directly whenever they drop?"

The club never committed to today, that was more ITK crap.

1/6 makes sense for what I posted yesterday: a date certain for the termination of the Castore contract, that date being 31/5.

But yes, Adidas and the club want your email address for engagement and marketing purposes, an outcome almost as surprising as falling out of a boat and hitting water.

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, 479Villan said:

The club never committed to today, that was more ITK crap.

1/6 makes sense for what I posted yesterday: a date certain for the termination of the Castore contract, that date being 31/5.

But yes, Adidas and the club want your email address for engagement and marketing purposes, an outcome almost as surprising as falling out of a boat and hitting water.

Ahhh man. This whole time I thought that was an official announcement. I've been sitting here smashing refresh like a madman. lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Ahhh man. This whole time I thought that was an official announcement. I've been sitting here smashing refresh like a madman. lol

Hey I'd like to see them also, I'm with you!

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Aston_Villan4 said:

Wtf is this? So instead of a kit launch today we are getting a "sign up and we'll email you directly whenever they drop?"

tbf that's light years ahead of waiting until the end of Sep for the home shirt to launch then being sold out within about 3 hours

• Like 2

2 hours ago, 479Villan said:

Also worth remembering that when all this was being sorted out we were on course to be playing our final game on May 29th, the UECL Final. That would’ve been in Castore kit.

No way would there have been blurring of the lines between the two brands with that on the horizon - even if the conversations were taking place months ago.

I'm not speaking as an ITK here, so if it's not June 1st, hey. I'd be really surprised if it was before then, though.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Doesn’t this man and his previous Adidas work put us in the god tier?

0_GettyImages-490887503.jpg

I'd like to think so, but unless we can sell getting on for 1m shirts a season with his name on then I think we're gonna have to wait.

• Like 1

Â