Weekends Football 15/17 December

andykeenan

33 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Forest played nowhere near as shit as this vs us

Coopers toast after this i think

Different game. They scored early in that and then low blocked us to death.

In any case I thought they played well tonight, just didn't get the breaks infront of goal especially in last 10 minutes.

Cooper certainly needs to win the next game though....if he makes it that far.

19 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Bit annoying that the gap to 5th has gone from 8pts to 2pts without us even playing but that's the scheduling for you. We just need to win at Brentford.

Spurs got Brighton away soon, think they'll slip up there with suspensions (Romero is on 4 yellows so he's the type who'll fancy xmas off) and Brighton will expose the sloppy passing that Forest couldn't quite.

• Like 1

Just now, The Fun Factory said:

That's Cooper gone then. Have Sky got shares in Spurs? Always seem to be on tv at the moment. 

West Ham are the worst, they constantly seem to be on the 2pm Sunday game when there's so many better ones available.

It's a good tweak of next broadcasting deal that all Sunday 2pms will be available to watch as seems constantly the most boring game is on in the first half of the season.

6 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Different game. They scored early in that and then low blocked us to death.

In any case I thought they played well tonight, just didn't get the breaks infront of goal especially in last 10 minutes.

Cooper certainly needs to win the next game though....if he makes it that far.

must have watched a different  game. Forest were poor

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Well start of second half Boly fired over when he should be scoring given no Spurs player even realised he was there for 10 seconds. Then offside goal (that was difference as Richarlison timed his run to perfection).

Then those scrambles with Vicario near the end which somehow stayed out. Would've then had 8 minutes of injury time.

They probably created more clear chances tonight than v us. Would be interesting to see the xGs from both games as v us they seemed to score from their only proper shots on goal.

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

They were lacking where it mattered. Ok the disallowed goal was a close offside call but i don't even think Tottenham were that good tonight.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Well start of second half Boly fired over when he should be scoring given no Spurs player even realised he was there for 10 seconds. Then offside goal (that was difference as Richarlison timed his run to perfection).

Then those scrambles with Vicario near the end which somehow stayed out. Would've then had 8 minutes of injury time.

They probably created more clear chances tonight than v us. Would be interesting to see the xGs from both games as v us they seemed to score from their only proper shots on goal.

First one I found (and the last as I can’t be bothered to compare other stat sources).

From the eye test, I felt like it wouldn’t have been a shock if Forest had got a point from tonight.

Although I also feel like that we could beat Man Utd 8-0 at Old Trafford, win at the Etihad and away at Arsenal…and that ****ing Forest game will not be forgotten about by some.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

57 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Three minutes later…

Four minutes later…

Good work fellas.

If someone wants to say that Lily James once again isn’t going to turn up unexpectedly at my door this evening, please feel free to suggest so.

Don’t know who Lily James is but I’d sub her for Christina Hendricks and know exactly what you mean 😜

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Spurs got Brighton away soon, think they'll slip up there with suspensions (Romero is on 4 yellows so he's the type who'll fancy xmas off) and Brighton will expose the sloppy passing that Forest couldn't quite.

They play Everton twice in a short space of time too. Hopefully they can take something off them in at least one of them.

5 hours ago, villan95 said:

They play Everton twice in a short space of time too. Hopefully they can take something off them in at least one of them.

After 16 games Everton is =2nd on 13pts in last 6 games form table. Spurs 16th on 4pts(excludes Forest game just gone).

Everton have 22pts from last 11 games ignoring points deduction

Â