Midweek Football 11/14 December

andykeenan

4 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

If this is Champions league level, then we absolutely deserve to be there with how we play. I think we would comfortably beat this AC Milan team.

I'm seeing the same as you, yesterday included. I'm not seeing anything to be in awe of. 

11 minutes ago, Jareth said:

I'm seeing the same as you, yesterday included. I'm not seeing anything to be in awe of. 

They're absolutely good teams. I just think it illustrates how solid we are as well. Right now at this current moment, we are an exceptionally good football team.

• Like 1

Until you get to the round of 16 there is nothing to be afraid of. People forget that the Prem has 8 or 9 teams * apart from Manure * that are capable of this standard and getting through the group stage. Even if you draw a couple of bigger teams in the group stages their quality isnt any better than what we face week in week out.

29 minutes ago, osmark86 said:

If this is Champions league level, then we absolutely deserve to be there with how we play. I think we would comfortably beat this AC Milan team.

Yep, I'm not sure what this whole idea of not being ready is about, it's all big names dining out of what they were rather than what they are

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Is a bunch of elite teams but is also a lot of cannon fodder. Truth is with money involved, Premier League teams should be getting to the quarters at a minimum 

Â